Where do I look now

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the verdict on this one Dan? I notice there's a bunch of times where you say the pics don't load, I never got it, etc, etc. This Duster is nice, now at 25k.

So feed the troll and buy him a car too. Naa
I tried to help and encourage Dan. Reading his replies as well as many of these other threads directed at him, I can only say it's hopeless.
While I dont expect my *** kissed , a simple thanks from him for me as well as others looking at cars for him would have been nice.
So many things here and in the past have jumped out at me with Dan and all I can say is there is no disgrace in not being able to afford a hobby car. There are just so many other things that outweigh being involved in this hobby
A person could still be involved in this forum, still go to car shows.
This is why I suggested a 4 door car. More affordable, mostly never abused or raced and you still get to be involved in the classic car community but sadly a 4 door was 2 to many for Dan.
I suspect the money is the major hurdle involved here. Twenty grand plus is a lot of dough when you dont have it in the first place and need to finance that entire amount.
We all realise that 20 grand or not isn't going to get a perfect car, mechanical or body and there lay another issue
Ive in the past told him my story of how I could sell my car, add another 25 grand to give me enough to buy a driver C2 Corvette or a GTO but the problem for me is even at 60 to 70 grand, id still have to put money into it to get it to were my 69 is presently body and mechanically and that I dont want to do
So for Dan to finance 20 grand and than have the very real possibility that his car still needed some work just isn't a financially responsible thing to do in his position
What bothers me with all of this nonsense, is instead of thanking people for helping and just saying I cant afford anything presently, we get this circle jerk or some complaining thread about lack of availability for these cars
I wish Dan well but he'd be much better off if he stoped arguing with people, was more appreciative for the advise and help and stoped bullshiting folks
Being honest, up front and showing some humility goes a long way in life
Good luck
I thank you for your help and advice and honesty. I thank everybody on here. Sorry for arguing with anyone, I was totally wrong.

Poor mad yellow rat still planing for my attention by giving me a disagree...
LOL...
Against my better judgment, I may have to unignore him for a while and see if he'll play nice...?

I thank you for your help and advice and honesty. I thank everybody on here. Sorry for arguing with anyone, I was totally wrong.
It takes a man to make a wrong right. You dont owe me any apology. I sincerely hope things work out for you with this car hobby but if they don't and you just cant swing a hobby car, than id only advise you to reflect on the good things you have in life.

Find a clean driver of any year A body and enjoy it …. 7 months into 2023 is reality, get to know what you would like to improve or change during this time and make some changes during the winter months so next year you are looking out of your windshield instead of this small screen…..JMO.
Time isn’t waiting for any of us.
:thumbsup:

I have a older phone and I've tried several times to get the photo of the duster to come up but it won't what a bummer
This is a beauty and a big block to boot. It's in Missouri.

Screenshot_20230704_191351_Chrome.jpg

I found it on Facebook.

I have a older phone and I've tried several times to get the photo of the duster to come up but it won't what a bummer
I have a 14 year old Samsung Android phone AT&T gave me free since old one was analog. And can open everything, take, upload pics, and manage / moderate a web site.
Not being funny but maybe YOU need help.....

I have a fliptop. If you ever call me you'll get voicemail because I leave the ringer off. If you text me, I'll read it, but don't expect a text from me because I don't text.
If I want to talk to you I'll call you. lol
Use the big screen in the shop for playing on FABO
Use the desktop in the house for all other things.

I have a 14 year old Samsung Android phone AT&T gave me free since old one was analog. And can open everything, take, upload pics, and manage / moderate a web site.
Not being funny but maybe YOU need help.....
I don't know what the heck happened but my internet speed dropped off, I do live in the country so that may have a lot to do with it

I wonder if Dan and the hacksaw a pistion guy are friends?
Or on a Chevy or Ford site and they are just trolling us.
Some other make web site has a page with a links to Dans post here and they laugh and laugh at his threads here.

But you can still post and veiw here on FABO ^^^.

Better hurry up a storm is moving in.....

Screenshot_20230704-204430_Firefox.jpg

Here is CudaChick1968's / Billy's nice Duster, give them a call before things go "Dark".

Screenshot_20230704-212519_Gallery.jpg

20221010_160652(1).jpg

20221010_180146.jpg

20230704_211937.jpg

20230704_211653.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back