Where is best place to buy Headliner?

-

73dart360

Reaction score
I need to buy a headliner for a 1970 dart who makes best quality i saw some on Fleabay for $88 im wondering if they are any good I need Buck skin color 2 door hard top

The one i got from ebay seems made well i have not installed it yet but quality looks good.

Bought mine from Summit Racing.
It is a PUI part, looks good but I've not installed yet

classicautotrimnv on ebay is the guy. All questions were answered with satisfaction.I had it installed by a professional and they could not stop praising the product.It looks fantastic

Is the 70 still a bow type?

I converted my last 69 to a ABS style that I wrapped in modern headliner material. If I ever need another liner again I'd go this route. Clean and easy.

Id love a how to on that

Get the ABS liner. It's 3 pieces. Lay it down, spay it with a quality headliner adhesive or 3M spray adhesive etc and lay the new fabric over it. Flp it over and cut approx. 3" past the edge of the liner. Wrap and glue to backside. Put it in place and install the light, the visors and mirror. The put your trim pieces back in place which cover the edges of the new liner.

Done.

Note: If you have a cage it has to go through the front window. The same way they do in on the COPO Camaros.

Hhere is my old car I did it on. I don't have any interior pics of headliner.

00F0F_gJMaPqYfZVV_600x450.jpg

923146_10201040519524575_1737147150_n.jpg

-
Back