Where is your MSD box mounted?

-
Depends on if you want to see it or not. I located mine on the radiator support on the grill side,painted it satin black. Can't see it even if you're looking at it...

here's where i put mine.
bth_mydart272.jpg

Some guys mount it on the fire wall or on the shelf portion of the inner fender. If you do not want it seen, try under the battery. I like the above idea. Didn't like the glove box idea.

Previous owner mounted it where the washer bottle goes and I mounted washer bottle on other side but I am switchin it to other side and putting washer bottle back on correct side

Attachments

• 1974 Dart Swinger 9-14-12 2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 979
heres mine

Attachments

• Picture 129.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1,085
  • Picture 128.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,039
  • Picture 127.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 1,042
No pictures but mine is under the dash on the inside of the firewall. Good place if you want to hide it but not if you are old and fat and need to work on it......

I don't have any pictures, but on my Duster I mounted it under the passenger seat. I haven't decided where I'm going to mount it on the Barracuda yet.

In my tool box. Big help ain't I Josh.

Well so far ours is mounted in the same spot lol. I dont care about being shown or hidden. Just looking for the best functional place to put it is all.

Funny, got mine mounted in the same place. It's holding down all the receipts for what I'm currently spending on my Val and the rest of the fleet.

Watching this with interest.

Here's mine. I didn't want to cut the eyelet off the ground wire so I just mounted it near the battery.

Attachments

• MSD box.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 1,031
I have it mounted under the dash on the inside firewall in my convertible, the hard top car has the box mounted on the trans tunnel inside.

Attachments

• Bench2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 937
Passenger inner Fender. I'll probably move it to the firewall when I paint the engine Bay.
DSC00496.jpg

-
Back