Where to buy electrical connectors

-

pauls340

Reaction score
I am in need of the Abody Rallye Dash tach wire with the 90degree connector that goes to the fuseblock (pic). Where can I buy that wire? Bill Evans shows it so someone makes it, thankx

Attachments

• Abody Tach Wire.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 284
A good sized Napa with people who know their 2j*5 from a J+9<ht can likely find a 90* pigtail like that for you. Good luck.
Mike

I've tried Napa and they could not find anything like that.

Im also looking for one, but for the fuel sending unit.

Same wire as cigarette lighter connector (junk yard, old harness, etc)or use an eye connector and a nut and washer instead.

Just a FYI. I got my order for that connector and its to small to fit on the sending unit for the fuel gauge. So looks like I will be using a nut and washer for my rewire.

You could use a hex nut. I wouldn't. Tightening the nut or putting any force on the senders contact post could cause a fuel leak. This already happened to another member a few years ago.
I can send you a #10 connector that will fit your fuel sender if you want.

You could use a hex nut. I wouldn't. Tightening the nut or putting any force on the senders contact post could cause a fuel leak. This already happened to another member a few years ago.
I can send you a #10 connector that will fit your fuel sender if you want.

I was not aware that was possible, but then again I didnt think about it either. That would be awesome if you could help me out. Heck even if you have a pick of it and its a common connector that I can get locally I could go that route. I'll send you a PM.

-
Back