Where to buy Mopar Ralley wheels?

-
they will build the wheels anyway you want them and I think the extra cost was $50 for both wheels.

when i had the wheels made for our cart it cost an extra $25 a wheel. that price may have changed though it was awhile ago.. i went 15x7 with 4.5" backspace insted of their 4.25 backspace. if i did it all over again i'd have gone 4.75" backspace.. i'm running large bolt pattern though..

Wheel Vintiques

For those of you that have some old crappy 14 inch small bolt rallyes- cut the centers out and send them to a wheel place and they should make you whatever size and backspace you want. The 14 and 15 inch centers are the same diameter, so it's no problem making 15 inch small bolt pattern wheels.

One thing you want to watch , about small bolt pattern ralley wheels , the lug holes have a tendency to pull toward the backside of the wheel. It would be a good idea to check all cores , check the backside of the lug holes for a ridge or a volcano effect of the lug holes.

Frank

Looking to buy a set of Mopar Ralley rims, 5x4" - 14x6 front with a 195/70/14 tire, and a 14x7 rear with a 215/70/14 tire.

Talked with Coker, and they don't have the fronts and don't know when they'll get them. They also have no 195's at all, so they're kinda out.

Is there another seller who has a good selection of wheels and tires? I can also piece together, as I know tire rack has the tire combo I need, but only in all season radials, would rather just have summer tires.

Who else out there sells the classic style mopar rims?

Thanks in advance.....
If you're looking for a set of custom wheels, I can't help you. If you want a set of 14" 5X4 SBP ralleys, I have an extra set I restored last year. Sandblasted, POR 15, and clear coated. I also restored the matching center caps repainted the correct 1970 light argent silver. I'm not giving them away, but will sell them to a site member with need for them. PM me if you're serious.

If you're looking for a set of custom wheels, I can't help you. If you want a set of 14" 5X4 SBP ralleys, I have an extra set I restored last year. Sandblasted, POR 15, and clear coated. I also restored the matching center caps repainted the correct 1970 light argent silver. I'm not giving them away, but will sell them to a site member with need for them. PM me if you're serious.
Wheel Vintiques has a great selection if you are going with 14 inch you may want
to look at 205 70 14 front and 225 70 14 for the rear I have used that combination in the past
Joe

A welder buddy wanted LOTS more tire on his Hemi Challenger and wanted to stay with the Ralley wheels. He got a pair of stockers from the local dealer and took them to work with him to be modified. He was working for either JPL or Philco-Ford the contractors that maintained
1200px-Goldstone_Deep_Space_Communication_Complex_-_GPN-2000-000506.jpg

for NASA. They had a very well equipped shop :rolleyes:. He sectioned those wheels in the proper fashion to get N50 15s in the fender wells without other modifications :eek:.

-
Back