Where to get new Fuel tank for 68 Dart

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
Hey, I'm sure this has come up before, who makes the best replacement fuel tanks
for a-bodies?

Doesn't have to be factory correct, just a good tank with no fitment issues.

Thanks
Scott

I got my Challenger tank from RockAuto. Make sure where ever you get it, that it's a Spectra tank.

Spectra.... $134.00 which is $95.00 cheaper than www.gastanks.com

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Spectra-CR11C-Fuel-Tank-68-70-MOPAR-A-Body-NiTerne-OE-Finish-/231143270857?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35d13669c9&vxp=mtr"]Spectra CR11C Fuel Tank 68 70 Mopar A Body Niterne OE Finish | eBay[/ame]

Even cheaper $115.00 with free shipping but I have no idea of the brand.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mopar-68-69-70-Dart-Valiant-68-69-Barracuda-gas-fuel-tank-CR11C-Galvanized-NEW-/171240911013?pt=Vintage_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item27dec0f0a5&vxp=mtr"]Mopar 68 69 70 Dart Valiant 68 69 Barracuda Gas Fuel Tank CR11C Galvanized New | eBay[/ame]

I just got one from Rock auto as well. Made in Canada Spectra tank. Very impressed with price even with shipping from U.S.A to Canada, Recomend Rock auto for alot of stuff, especialy being from Canada:cheers:

I checked Rockauto, the Spectra tank there is $164

Looks like the same tank on that ebay link for $134. I'll probably go with that.

Thanks

I checked Rockauto, the Spectra tank there is $164

Looks like the same tank on that ebay link for $134. I'll probably go with that.

Thanks
Be cautious, i almost id the samething. Got more info on ebay and maker was ...have no idea. To me a few more bucks for a good tank goes along way. JM2CW

Be cautious, i almost id the samething. Got more info on ebay and maker was ...have no idea. To me a few more bucks for a good tank goes along way. JM2CW

It always pays to always ask questions to confirm but the $134.00 tank does actually lists Sprecta in the auction header.

-
Back