Where to go in California for "Mopar stuff"

-

Levin

Reaction score
I'm from Sweden but I'm going to California for vacation (Los Angeles <-> San Diego) in end of October. Actually for the second time this year but the last time we went L.A. <-> S.F. :)

Do you have any recommendations for e.g. stores, museums, car dealers, junkyards...? Mopar / Muscle Car related of course :)

A must would be the Fall Fling mopar show and swap meet on October 24th in Van Nuys (L.A.). One of the largest all mopar swap meets on the west coast. About 150 swappers.

A must would be the Fall Fling mopar show and swap meet on October 24th in Van Nuys (L.A.). One of the largest all mopar swap meets on the west coast. About 150 swappers.

That's great! I will actually arrive in L.A. Oct 23rd => Great timming! :)

That's great! I will actually arrive in L.A. Oct 23rd => Great timming! :)

Fantastic timing! You will have more opportunity for mopar parts and cars for sale there than your whole trip. Get there by 6:00 to 6:30 am Saturday morning. The first swappers come in the park at 7:00am sharp.

Fantastic timing! You will have more opportunity for mopar parts and cars for sale there than your whole trip. Get there by 6:00 to 6:30 am Saturday morning. The first swappers come in the park at 7:00am sharp.

Or get there at 5am and look through the line before they let them in...

I would like to go, but that's the weekend of the Hot Rod Reunion :-|

Great! Looking forward!

-
Back