Where to put this parts on?

-

Moparornocar51

Reaction score
Hi guys i have a fatory swaybar with factory brackets, but im not sure how and where to put this parts on, i also do need another bracket?
15hhjt2.jpg

thx Peter

I would put these in the mechanical parts for sale and if you are looking for parts post it in the Parts Wanted thread Peter.

What you have pictured are not factory brackets.
They are some aftermarket manufacturers parts and pieces. They aren't factory Mopar items.
This picture may be of help to you.
A factory 73-76 A body sway bar, with all the mounting hardware.
Hope it helps.

Attachments

• Control Arms Sway Bar 007 [640x480].jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 147
Those brackets are for a 73 and up K frame. Swaybar goes threw the K frame. Those long flat brackets bolt to the K frame. The shorter brackets are used as spacers to help center the bar in the hole of the K frame. then the round brackets with the rubber pieces inside bolt on top. The L tabs go to the Lower control arm. some say bolt them to the shock bolt others say drill a hole threw the LCA. Since its a stock bar drilling a hole threw the LCA will probably work the best. Unless you have factory sway bar tabs already on it.

thx guys so they are wrong for my 72 k-member now i know :-Di i just was wondering why they dont fit its complicated somethimes when u have a mixed front suspension 72 or 73

-
Back