Which Carb Gives a Balance of Power & MPG?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so we're clear I'm not confused, here's the Port O Sonic description.

"Offenhauser Port-O-Sonic intake manifolds are designed for competition only. They feature special plenums and runners configured to match the volume of each specific engine, in order to produce maximum power. They eliminate the lean/rich conditions found from runner to runner in most aftermarket manifolds; and they're dyno-proven to increase power across the entire rpm range. Increases can start as low as 2,000 rpm and go as high as 8,500 rpm."

Completely different. I rest my f&*#in case your honor.

To expound a little further, here is Summit Racing and Offenhauser's description.

"Offenhauser's 360 Degree Equa-Flow Single Quad High-Rise intake manifolds feature a 360 degree design for full-capacity operation. This combination of unrestricted fuel-air flow and a divided plenum means no flat spots throughout the entire rpm range. What does all this mean? The equal fuel flow to each cylinder increases horsepower and torque, while evening-out individual cylinder temperatures. Power bands start as low as 1,800 rpm with a small carb and climb all the way to 8,800 rpm with a big one."

Please read before you say its something its not. Reading is a very important skill we all learned in first grade Supershafts.

Please read before you say its something its not. Reading is a very important skill we all learned in first grade Supershafts.

LMAO. That was funny right there, I don't care who you are.

I didn't say it was something it is not....

I said i believe the confusion as to WHICH offy intake is BEST is like i said, the port o sonic...

The one he has listed is EXACTLY like the factory marine intakes... which is also very similar to the older holley open plenum, which is also very similar to the old 273

I read, i understood , and again the good offy is the one NOT pictured here is what i am SAYING...

So now if reading is something we all learned in the 1st grade, then you see the issue i pointed out with the 1st post.... or you are unfamilar with the factory marine intakes....

Ya know, your right! This has become far removed from the topic at hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back