68'barracuda

Reaction score
It is a 1966 polara vert white body with no rob and no interior covered
Red int with white top
Red with black top
Blue with black top
Blue with white top
Other

That is what it was originally according to the fender tag but it's gonna be a drivier and I want to worry about keeping it clean

I had a vert with a white top before and it stayed pretty clean, never had a white interior though. I'll vote red/white

I voted red with while top. I think blue with a white top would look great too. White with black is too bland.

Blue interiors do look pretty sweet, I have a Black 64 Riv with a blue interior, looks awesome! Can I change my vote to blue/white :D

i would say white top with black but black is easy to or hind the dirt on an interior

Take into consideration I live in Texas

then you probably don't want black anything, top up the car gets crazy hot, top down you burn your *** when you get in. how about blue on blue? but not a dark blue or it'll be as hot as black

For looks I would say dark blue top with lighter blue interior. However, the Texas thing makes it impractical. Does it have A/C ?

I like that idea. Do you know how to change a poll choice or add a choice

I don't even know how to do a poll but I'm sure somebody does. In the end it's what floats your boat anyway, the popular vote may not be to your liking.

I'm leaning towards red on black Interior because the dash pad is already black. But I'm still unsure on top color

I don't know if I would like using 3 different colors? With a vert I like the idea of the top and interior in a matching color regardless of the color.

I'm leaning towards red on black Interior because the dash pad is already black. But I'm still unsure on top color

This thread 'touched a 'chord ' in My memory,

I have burned My 'toucas' sitting on white ,brown, black , red, green,
grey & silver upholstery (to name a few ), in verts , drop t's ,hard tops.
semi soft tops, etc etc.

Radiant heat is a product (forgot the math ) of sq# of Glass ...

purple, chartreuse, or pink polk-a-dot, the top is a minor player :D
(way down on the heat scale )

My vote, the anchor (dash pad ) is black.

Roll with Red on Black int, and black top.

My humble $.02

P.s, no matter what choice ---post pics--- All Ya'll can call Me whatever, I Love The Polara.

Thx added Mr68'

:happy1:
Not one of your options but I'd go triple white

I SECOND THE TRIPLE WHITE, wish I had done that with my car

Actually my car is white with blue top and I interior and I love it. But should have cloned my brothers car out of mine which was a white white interior hardtop with red stripe. My I interior is blue ultra leather and a blue cloth top.

View attachment image.jpg hope like hell it isn't upside down, doing this from my IPAD and the pictures look ok on it and most flip when I send them.

White interiors had black dash or whatever color carpet they used, have also seen green, blue, red with white interior.

-
Back