Which color Photo shop if possible

Which color (Both are Summit/ East wood paint)

• Bright Orange Metallic

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Insane Purple

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
ITs getting closer to paint time and Im having trouble picking a paint. The car the original yellow or w.e color interior and I dont like it. So I plan on painting it all black or something. The trouble is the dash, If I dont remove the windshield to paint it, then Im going to have to try and do a nice job half assing it.

These are the two colors I like, but I want something no one has around here. And its just hard to pick a nice color that stands out that isnt original from MOPAR and looks good

Let me know which you think best

Attachments

• 4DSC_6105-1.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 163
  • 1003phr_01_o+1966_ford_mustang_project_street_fighter_paint_job+front_right.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 158
That Mustang looks like the color on MtNemoMopar,s 69 Dart.I belive it,s called a Bronze??Not sure of the paint code,but you could look it up.Atleast it would be a factory color.Good luck.

The Dodge in the upper pic, the purple is close to a factory purple used by Mopar back in the day. The lower color isn't anything close to a factory color. So of the two, I'd go purple. I like to stick close to factory colors.

But, if you really like Orange but think Hemi Orange is too dull, take a look at "Vitamin C Orange." It is a factory color with a hint of metal flake that pops in the sun.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

Don't care for either one of those colors. Would like to pass on what I thought was the best advice I got when I was trying to figure out the color for my car.....and I am not saying this applies to either one of those colors, stay away from "the color of the month" colors.....

That Mustang looks like the color on MtNemoMopar,s 69 Dart.I belive it,s called a Bronze??Not sure of the paint code,but you could look it up.Atleast it would be a factory color.Good luck.

Neither of these are stock colors

The Dodge in the upper pic, the purple is close to a factory purple used by Mopar back in the day. The lower color isn't anything close to a factory color. So of the two, I'd go purple. I like to stick close to factory colors.

But, if you really like Orange but think Hemi Orange is too dull, take a look at "Vitamin C Orange." It is a factory color with a hint of metal flake that pops in the sun.

Regards,

Joe Dokes

The dodge is a custom color that has blue and purple only SMS challengers have it.

I dont want anything factory like I said. That means someone has it. I want different.

Don't care for either one of those colors. Would like to pass on what I thought was the best advice I got when I was trying to figure out the color for my car.....and I am not saying this applies to either one of those colors, stay away from "the color of the month" colors.....

Not looking for color of the month really, I just want a color no one else has that I really like. There is no factory color that I really like on the duster besides the purple

This is nice

Attachments

• 1975_plymouth_duster_1-568-426.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 132
I think I will just find a way to paint the damn dash black even if its 130 for the damn windshield gasket

If you like orange that is different,google Tangelo Pearl orange.My .02 worth,good luck.

-
Back