the brown is 1972
the black 1 is from a 1967 abody
i like the black 1 just asking

Attachments

• Picture 218.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 337
  • Picture 220.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 335
The black one is nicer. Just IMO that is.

Well, I like the black better but not the gauges I never liked the square ones. I like the round gauges in the woodgrain one, but not the woodgrain, sssoooooooooooo.... I voted to eat soap. :toothy8:
I've also been known to chew tin foil too. :smilebox: sorry, not much help.

Well, I like the black better but not the gauges I never liked the square ones. I like the round gauges in the woodgrain one, but not the woodgrain, sssoooooooooooo.... I voted to eat soap. :toothy8:
I've also been known to chew tin foil too. :smilebox: sorry, not much help.

u helped u made me laugh lol

But I am thinking to do a carbon fiber overlay for it
same with my center console.
Hey you could do the carbon fiber overlay on top of the wood grain!
I vote black!

I read in an article in Hot Rod magazine where they dyno tested square gauges over round. Round ones were good for an extra 25hp on a 350 Chevy.......but the square ones brought in the ladies for the win.....

Outstanding. I knew there was a technical reason why I liked the square ones!

I read in an article in Hot Rod magazine where they dyno tested square gauges over round. Round ones were good for an extra 25hp on a 350 Chevy.......but the square ones brought in the ladies for the win.....

I like the consistency in shape of the gauges in the '67 cluster. If you're going to have round gauges, make them all round. If you're going to have a big, rectangular speedo, make all the gauges rectangular.

and u keep reading hot rod sounds like it does u good

The square guages remind me of the shape of my head, so i pick the woodgrain one with round guages.

The woodgrain. be true to the original! modification takes away from the character

With respects to All,

Black & Square :notworth:,

'simulated woodgrain roundeye' just don't float the boat.

My humble $.02

I think you eat soap, just saying. ;) seriously though, that second one looks way better, but I'm assuming it's going into the '72, and don't you think it would look a little out of place? Maybe I'm alone in this, but I love the woodgrain in my '72. Nothing says 70s like black vinyl and cheap woodgrain lol. Personally I am going to see if I can get a company to reproduce the woodgrain so I can install a blank and put my own gauges in. Maybe you should look into that?

-
Back