Which dog dish hub cap came on.....

-

MAPS

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me if there was one specific dog dish hubcap that came on the 69 barracuda (340. 4 speed this matters) or are there a few types.
Reason I ask is I will be putting them on my car this summer but when I look to buy some there are so many different types. I bought the 69 Plymouth manual dealer's) but it was a waste of money because there is nothing about that in the book.
I've realized I learn more here than any book I've read, thus far.
Thanks in advance folks, I'm sure someone will be able to school me.

MAPS

Im going with the first year of the "Plymouth Division" dog dish cap, for 69.

maxresdefault.jpg

69_Barracuda-6.jpg

I agree with you guys , the Plymouth lettered and YES the Dodge cap starting in 69 was cooler!!!!!! sorry Plymouth. Must be why Dodge still exists!!???? ha

Can someone please tell me if there was one specific dog dish hubcap that came on the 69 barracuda (340. 4 speed this matters) or are there a few types.
Reason I ask is I will be putting them on my car this summer but when I look to buy some there are so many different types. I bought the 69 Plymouth manual dealer's) but it was a waste of money because there is nothing about that in the book.
I've realized I learn more here than any book I've read, thus far.
Thanks in advance folks, I'm sure someone will be able to school me.

MAPS
The correct ones for 69 have "PLYMOUTH DIVISION" stamped into them. There is another version that looks the same but without the stamping that came later but are incorrect for 1969.

-
Back