Which Wiring Harness???

-

odie601

Reaction score
I am getting ready to buy an aftermarket wiring harness. I used the "SEARCH" but came up with diddle. I'm guessing a 15+ circuit so I will be able to expand later. I would like to here your recommendations. I will be needing relays for the electric fuel pump and headlights for now. Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

These are the ones I was considering:
1. Ron Francis
2. American Auto Wire
3. EZ Wiring

American auto wire or Ron Francis and forget the rest of the garbage out there.

I used the American auto wire highway kit for my dart. It's a nice kit.

I used ron francis, go with American autowire.

They're "mopar specific" harness is kind of a joke. It's not worth the extra 100 bucks imo

American auto wire or Ron Francis and forget the rest of the garbage out there.

I used the American auto wire highway kit for my dart. It's a nice kit.

Did you use the Highway 22 kit? I am also relocating the battery to the trunk. They offer a trunk mount kit for the Highway 22. Sounds like the way to go.

Yes I used the highway 22.

Would have loved to use the trunk kit but with a 2 year old at the time I needed all the trunk space I could get. Lol

buying my harness from year one. M&H builds them and they're an american company here in california. quality product.

buying my harness from year one. M&H builds them and they're an american company here in california. quality product.

thats fine if you are going all stock and not adding extra's to the electrical system.

the M&H harness is the best for a stock harness out there. american auto wire actually makes some of the stuff for M&H.

-
Back