Which years seat covers are interchangeable with 66 4 door sedan Dart?

-

66DartSedan

Reaction score
Having trouble finding for my 66 unless I drop 1200$ To have custom made ones.

The interchange for covers would be 63-66 as to fit but not pattern. I’m Not aware of any company that makes stock seat covers for an early A 4 door (or wagon). So either good used or custom will be your main options.

I had the same problem for my wagon. I solved it by converting to a stock Barracuda complete interior - rear fold down seat (which bolts in like it was made for it) and a pair of buckets. Upholstery was then no problem - called Legendary for the front and rears and a couple of weeks later they showed up.

Somebody didn't do their homework. http://legendaryautointeriors.com/catalyst.aspx

I can't get the link to work for you. It says 'Not secure"

Hmmm, I just took a look at the Legendary online catalogue and could find nothing for any early A 4 door sedan. They do have a front set for a 66 270 split bench seat used in the 270 hardtop and convertible. They do have bucket and rear upholstery for 63-65 GT hardtop and ‘verts. If they are now doing for the early A 4 doors, that would be great!

Hmmm, I just took a look at the Legendary online catalogue and could find nothing for any early A 4 door sedan. They do have a front set for a 66 270 split bench seat used in the 270 hardtop and convertible. They do have bucket and rear upholstery for 63-65 GT hardtop and ‘verts. If they are now doing for the early A 4 doors, that would be great!
Oops, sorry about getting your hopes up there. I saw the pictures and saw "bench seat" and thought there was something for you. 4 doors don't have split bench. My bad.

How bad is your seat? Have you thought about changing the seat to something that has available upholstery?

How bad is your seat? Have you thought about changing the seat to something that has available upholstery?

Like that split bench seat they have available for the 66 270 or even 66 buckets. Although the rear seats are different it might be possible to swap the sedan rear seat to the hardtop style!

Its completely torn away. ignore the broken window Ive since fixed that

20171122_111008.jpg

I would just call Legendary and see what they can do. They do custom work.
Legendary doesnt have it. I know SMS auto fabrics can make custom, but id have to drop $1200. I was trying to find something cheaper, i see lots of stock vynl covers for like $250 each, was hoping i could figure out a car that had the same size seats and just buy those covers.

-
Back