White wall tires in Canada?

-

65Val

Average Length Member
Reaction score
Who knows where white wall tires (205/75R/14 or similar) are available in Canada? I've asked all the tire stores in my town, and they say they can't get them. I've also tried a couple of Canadian internet tire stores, and they can't get them either. I know I can buy them off EBay etc., but I'd like to avoid all the hassle of importing them myself, in case they don't balance, etc. BTW...these aren't for my Dart, but for my wife's off topic classic.

hankook-optimo-h724-white-wall-front.jpg

Thanks Rob....I know I can buy them off EBay etc., but I'd like to avoid all the hassle of importing them myself, in case I have problems with them, like they don't balance properly, etc.

I understand. They messaged me back this morning anyway and said they don't ship to Canada. Bastids. Sorry. I'm tryin.

I understand. They messaged me back this morning anyway and said they don't ship to Canada. Bastids. Sorry. I'm tryin.
Thanks Rob......I have a shipping address in Blaine, WA, but I still don't want to order them from the US because of the issues I mentioned before.

Check with Coker tire. They have International distributors and list several different 205/75-14" w/w tires.

-
Back