whitepunkonnitro is a liar and a scammer

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
I know many of you have had good experiences with whitepunkonnitro selling you things on FABO, I have read your responses to others who have been jerked around by him... But after MONTHS of trying to get him to actually do what he said he was gonna do, I have finally given up...

I originally purchased a bumper from him that as supposed to be a "nice, good driver", but when it arrived it appeared to have been hit with a sledge hammer, keyed scratches in all down it, it was rusty, and the chrome was so pitted it was complete garbage... edit: (HIS and MINE PICS ON PAGE 2 OF THIS THREAD)

When I contacted him about it he said HE WASNT WEARING HIS GLASSES and didn't want it back (cause it was garbage) and said I should sell it and split the money I make with him, and he'll send me some front and rear bumper brackets and hardware to make up for it...
This sounded sorta reasonable so I have tried to sell it since this decision for over a month and a half on here and on ebay, and no one wants it...

I have also, contacted him several times to let him know I never recieved the promised brackets and hardware, and each time he would say "Oh, I thought I sent that out" or "My wife was supposed to do that" or " Hmmm, Ill look into that..."
Well, now its been over two months since the original receipt of the junk bumper, and over a month and a half (april 30th) since he's been shining me on about these brackets and hardware...

I contacted him yesterday and told him that I didn't even want the brackets anymore and that maybe I should just get a refund. so he says to send the bumper back and that's fine.
After MONTHS of lying and disregard of my self, he just says "ok thats fine".
He sent me a junk bumper on purpose that no one would have wanted, then jerks me around for months, and now I should pay MORE money to send him the junk back in hopes that he'll suddenly be honest and give me my money back? WoW...

Last edited:
Here we go again let's hear the other side of this deal :popcorn:

I was wondering if you saw and/or were offered pictures of the bumper before purchase? Dents would show up I'd think. Pitting of chrome/chrome condition I have found difficult to photograph clearly. Unfortunate the two of you can't work things out. I have done my best to offer written descriptions of condition on parts I've tried to sell when I feel the pictures don't clearly show flaws. However, verbal descriptions are subjective and different to all describers. I'd urge all buyers to ask for pics, and ask questions about pics if unclear, before making payment.

The term "In before the lock" comes to mind

But if you have a good case, post your PM back and forth with him

Wow. I'm not going to take sides here as i'm sure there's another side of this. I am going to say that I have bought from him twice and got my items within a week. Including a full 74 dart fender that was in better shape than described. And well packaged.

That said, if something did go awry, I hope this gets settled.

Same tried and true glasses excuse..
Sorry to inform you guy but you are sol. History shows he won't make it right and many of the guys on here will join in passing the blame on you.
Please guys learn from past post on this very topic.
This is old news that has been posted to death.
It is to the point of being your own fault for not taking heed all the past warnings. Not saying that it is right. Only that it has become foolish to expect any other outcome other than him sending you junk at your expense with an argument bonus.

Been buying parts from whitepunkonnitro and agent99 for years and have only ever had good communication, good parts and fair pricing. (way more than fair sometimes)
But then I have always tried to be polite and understanding if something didn't go right.
Could that be the difference maybe?

Just asking if it's possible.

I was wondering if you saw and/or were offered pictures of the bumper before purchase? Dents would show up I'd think. Pitting of chrome/chrome condition I have found difficult to photograph clearly. Unfortunate the two of you can't work things out. I have done my best to offer written descriptions of condition on parts I've tried to sell when I feel the pictures don't clearly show flaws. However, verbal descriptions are subjective and different to all describers. I'd urge all buyers to ask for pics, and ask questions about pics if unclear, before making payment.

Yes, there were pics, but they werent up close and it seemed ok...
Dents, scratches, and terrible pitting weren't visible in the pics, but are terrible in person... I will throw this bumper in the garbage as It is just that...

Been buying parts from whitepunkonnitro and agent99 for years and have only ever had good communication, good parts and fair pricing. (way more than fair sometimes)
But then I have always tried to be polite and understanding if something didn't go right.

Actually, I was very polite every time, as well as long suffering in waiting so long for him to actually do what he said each time I contacted him... I guess I'll post some of the interactions...

Anyone notice he did not have anything to say to my post?
Because EVERY WORD IS TRUE

Actually, I was very polite every time, as well as long suffering in waiting so long for him to actually do what he said each time I contacted him... I guess I'll post some of the interactions...

Anyone notice he did not have anything to say to my post?
Because EVERY WORD IS TRUE
how did you pay? if paypal. you can file a item not as described complaint for a refund

April 30th : (ME) I guess I could use the hardware and brackets for the front Dart bumper if u still have them, n back hardware maybe...
How do u wanna work this in that case?

May 1st : (TONY) I can send you a set of front and rear brackets, and with shipping, that would be about equal with a refund on that bumper. Hold onto the Bumper, list it on here, and let's split whatever you can get for it.

Tony
May 7th: (ME) Just wondering if u ever sent those front and rear bumper brackets n hardware for a 70-72 dart to me?

I have listed that front bumper on here as promised n give u half of what I make...

May 7th : (Tony) I'm pretty sure Kathy shipped that package the other day. She's been handling all that this week, as I've been slammed at the shop.
I'll ask when I see her later, or in the morning.
Tony

June 4th : (ME) Hey Tony! I have not ever received those front and rear 70-72 bumper brackets and hardware you promised. Maybe they got lost in the shuffle? Just letting you know :)

June 4th: (Tony) They should have gone out a while ago... I'll check with Kathy this afternoon.

June 16th: Hey man, I have been waiting for a month and a half for those 70-72 dart bumper brackets and hardware you promised me to replace the junk bumper you sent me. I currently don't even want them anymore. I think I should just get a refund as this bumper sitting here is junk, and you don't seem to be sending me the brackets to replace it...

I have been waiting since April 30th for those brackets, over a month and a half and have contacted you a few times and you replied a few times, saying you'll look into it.

So, if I could get a refund that'd be swell...
June 16th: (Tony) That's fine, send it back and I'll get you taken care of

Anyone who sees this thread look at our interactions... He cannot deny that every word is a quote, that he lied to me over and over, that he sent me junk in the first place, that he wasn't even apologetic at any time, etc... Waste of time and money and breathe....
I hope someone else sees this and avoids trouble... I know some people have had good experiences with him, I don't deny this, but I will not just take this sitting down and roll over for people that would treat me and random others this way...

Tony has ALWAYS been good for his word. Think you had better take a breath and get on with life. Sorry to both of you that came to this.

Sorry to bother you good folks with this, but I cannot just let this go, read my PMs we sent (above)...

God bless friends...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back