Who’s cooking for the weekend

-
View attachment 1715497857

Well last Wednesday was my birthday and I usually go to Longhorn steakhouse. With everything going on I bought myself two steaks on Friday and after my walk and during a three hour power outage I cooked up my steaks. Pretty tasty. Tomorrow or Thursday I’m making baked spaghetti
Well, Happy Belated Birthday. I figured one steak wouldn't do. It is a must to have 2 . :thumbsup:

Being a millwright I'm sure you've had some meals made in a welding rod oven. Potatoes were #1. Baked or cubed with onions mostly.
Another from the mill hunkie gourmet....
We fabbed up a gas grill from an oil drum.
Made a burner, hoses were easy, we made our own hydraulic lines. Every week or two someone would knock out there work early so they could "sneak" out and set up. We'd hook up to a propane forklift and cookout. The boss would be cool with that as long as the work got done.

Another from the mill hunkie gourmet....
We fabbed up a gas grill from an oil drum.
Made a burner, hoses were easy, we made our own hydraulic lines. Every week or two someone would knock out there work early so they could "sneak" out and set up. We'd hook up to a propane forklift and cookout. The boss would be cool with that as long as the work got done.

Red Tag the forklift for "Safety" infraction. :lol:
Can't be havin' some yahoo draggin' lunch off to the loading docks :lol:

-
Back