Who’s into vintage bikes? BMX & Stingrays

-
cool bikes I got a Schwinn black phantom & jaguar IV my grandfather bought me the jaguar used when I was a kid

nice bikes everyone my dad has a 72 lemon peeler with a disc brake. i have a 75 stingray with a springer and everything. i also have a new occ blue chopper schwinn. and i also have a haro gt that i ride occasionaly. i can get pics soon

I found a pic of my RaceInc..Sorry so bad, its a pic of a pic.

DSC00001 (Custom).JPG

Blownfish, thanks for the great post. Your bikes bring back so many great memories. I still have my 78(?) Redline Proline. I gave it to a neighborhood kid that didn't have a bike, then went back visiting 20 years later and his parents gave the bike back to me.

I know this is an old thread, but I HAD to revive it. I love vintage bmx. It was a pretty big hobby for a little while. Here's a few of some I built up.

l_b0d7b2f56e4347a0b5a4309ef3e46da6.jpg

l_b38e4c8bccff4d57a2bf0f921cdf75fa.jpg

l_91398685e221448c81f4d5942e108b97.jpg

l_5da56403c2836e5ca0b4745616b19efb.jpg

l_a3a948c41158cda83fef5e7c43291c54.jpg

l_dad5ce7e699dec45f1f152fa8732bba1.jpg

I don't have those anymore. Currently I have a Hutch Trickstar and CW Phase 1

Awesome bikes. I would like to get a few old BMX bikes to put on my wagons roof rack. :)

Ive got a huffy metaliod in my basement. I guess its not really "vintage" but not a common bike either. I havent found alot of information on it. all i really know is the frame was made out of recycled cans. When i saw the bike on my local craigslist i just had to have it.

This is some other guys but, you get the idea. his is pretty clean mines a bit of a *****, no stickers different rims and tires. http://bmxmuseum.com/bikes/huffy/31318/1

I have had some vintage bmx bikes when i was young, i remember i had a sweet mongoose and i had a real nice Gt too. But they were stolen like many of my other bikes:(.

If anyone is interested, I'd be willing to sell my two bikes. I have a late '70s-early '80s Mongoose with Roger DeCoster forks, Race, Inc. bars, Tuf Neck, Araya rims, etc. #2 is a 1983 Redline 102B, Skyway Tuffwheels, Shimano crank, Uni seat, Dia compe brakes, Shimano pedals, Torker bottom bracket, Tioga headset, the works. Bikes have been sitting for a long time but are mostly all there.

PM for more info. Sorry, no pics at this time.

I seen Blownfish riding his Swinger this week end, I have never seen one like that=P~ I wish I would have got a picture of it.
and he told me how he ended up with his Lemon peeler :toothy10: to cool :happy10:

^^That's an amazing collection!

The CW will be hitting Ebay tomorrow. I need to fund my NEW project! It's a secret for now. :toothy10:

DSCN3493.jpg

-
Back