Who has 63 darts

-

Black63DartGT

Reaction score
Who has 1963 Darts on here besides me?post pics if possible.

63dartgtnewtattoo006.jpg

63dartgtnewtattoo008.jpg
:rock:

63dartgtnewtattoo009.jpg

Yea,so does my friend,he wants it back,lol.The inside is not so pretty.Is that list all yours?the 66,70,70,73,74?

63dartgtnewtattoo017.jpg

63dartgtnewtattoo015.jpg

AWWWW man, dude your killin me! I love that black and red color combo on your 63, that is one sweet car! Don't worry about the inside, that stuff is easy to replace, the body on that car looks real nice! Yup, those are my rides. :toothy10: Someday I will have a 63 Dart........

It has some rust,left wheel well on the outer side,& the right door on the front lower.

here s mine she is a slant 6 auto power top car Way more than I bargained for 5 years ago when I got it home gets closer all the time though

Dart in Resto.jpg

Cool a convertible.What are your plans?Are you keeping the black on red?

I have a black 63 170 4 door with a 225. The car was originally blue but I think I like the black better with the grey interior. Just added the backup lights with a trim panel that says DODGE and am looking for the backup light switch that attaches to the pushbuttons to make them work. Trying to work on a layout for a digital dash using the extra instrument panel I got with the car. Might be pretty sweet if I can get the layout done right. I opted for a 4 door because I DJ at car shows in the summer and was working out of a mini-van. The 4 door allows me to carry what I need. Would love to have a 63 convertible as well.

Nice dartnewbie.I would love to see some pics if you got'em.4 door is better than a mini van.

i has a 63 170 2dr post car, but my friend kept buggin me for it so i sold it to him about 5 years ago...(hes on here too so he will probably post a pic).
its ok because i would rather have a convertible any way..

Here's mine - '63 wagon with 318 4spd. It's a bit grubby in the pic because it's my daily driver and I don't get round to cleaning it that often...

dart.jpg

440scout

Yes the car is a 170 with the original interior. I just put a fresh 360 in it and updated the brakes (late a body discs) and a new 8 1/4 with new 3.55 and sure grip.

Mike

Cool a convertible.What are your plans?Are you keeping the black on red?
Check out the sign pic we are probably going to flip the Purple to the bottom white to the top, 2 tone interior as well. Slant 6 push button staying getting cleaned up and maybe a turbo as we get further along

Check out the sign pic we are probably going to flip the Purple to the bottom white to the top, 2 tone interior as well. Slant 6 push button staying getting cleaned up and maybe a turbo as we get further along

That should look real nice.

As 440scout stated, I bugged him till he virtually gave it to me! LOL Am in the process of fixing it up a little. Have pics on the body/ forum. Here is a shot of car when it was my DD. Mike

MVC-006S.JPG

Black63DartGT - don't know where you live but there was a decent sounding 63 wagon for $800 on craigslist here in So Cal the other day...

oldguy - dig the slots, looks cool

Black63DartGT - don't know where you live but there was a decent sounding 63 wagon for $800 on craigslist here in So Cal the other day...

oldguy - dig the slots, looks cool

She may want it but she wont get it,lolOnly room for my car,lol.:cheers:

As 440scout stated, I bugged him till he virtually gave it to me! LOL Am in the process of fixing it up a little. Have pics on the body/ forum. Here is a shot of car when it was my DD. Mike

I got mine from my friend,for only $750 & he still keeps bugging me to sell it back & i tell him every time that i didn't buy it to sell it,so :thebirdm: you.lol,he's a great friend & he has a 68 dart.

-
Back