Who Has a Dart?

-
63, 72 and 73 Sport all here. Lots of work to be done. Anyone wanna help me set up my shop and work on the cars?

Here is my GT ...say what?!
One of 903 produced in 1970.
Yummy ...fresh GoManGo Pearlcoat (PVE) ...it was (FK5) Burnt Orange Metallic from the factory.
Mmmmmm ...extra clearcoat. Soooo shiny.
Sorry, I've had a couple of adult beverages this evening...hee hee hee (hiccup)

P1010191crop.jpg

P1010224.jpg

P1010211 (2).jpg

Here is my GT ...say what?!
One of 903 produced in 1970.
Yummy ...fresh GoManGo Pearlcoat (PVE) ...it was (FK5) Burnt Orange Metallic from the factory.
Mmmmmm ...extra clearcoat. Soooo shiny.
Sorry, I've had a couple of adult beverages this evening...hee hee hee (hiccup)

Love the orange. It is my favorite color and yes it is MMMMMM!!!! and I haven'thad anything to drink.

Thanks for sharing and now I will share my pics of our Darts. The first pic is my sons 69 Dart, the second pic is BOF, and the last one is of Baby.

clays dart.jpg

dart 67 0101.jpg

64 dodge dart.jpg

I've had mine for 23 years. Unfortunately for the last 6 years it has been sitting. I started to disassemble it for a restoration, but then due to a new job, moving into a new house and then a death in the family...everything got pushed to the back burner. This is how it looks today.

dart1.jpg

dart2.jpg

Thanks for sharing and now I will share my pics of our Darts. The first pic is my sons 69 Dart, the second pic is BF, and the last one is of Baby.

Well, you certainly live up to your name. What a lovely collection you have.

Nice thread...I have found the Darts do get attention at shows, but have found that my 65 Cuda gets more attention than the Dart...Even when the Dart had paint on it and the cuda was still rough looking....

Here's my little '65. It's my first A-Body, and it's fun. Really prefer it to most other Mopars that I've owned.

She's getting a 408 shortly. The rotating assembly should be in at the speed shop by now, I'll have to stop by and check.

These are the only pics that I have here at work.

img025.jpg

img013.jpg

Here's mine:

With any luck it'll be getting set back on the ground for the first time in months tonight!

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

Was a 318, now a 5.9, built 904, 8.75 rear end.

If you ever get bored of that car...let me know! I got to see it upclose at Moparfest, and a few weeks earlier at the show in Stratford. Very nice!!!:love7:

Thanks jd340! Do you ever get out to Kitchener with yours? Popular haunt is Tuesday nights at the Home Depot in Cambridge at hwy 24 and Eagle st - just off the 401?

You'll see some other Darts from this site including Gary's (Skips Resto)

Thanks jd340! Do you ever get out to Kitchener with yours? Popular haunt is Tuesday nights at the Home Depot in Cambridge at hwy 24 and Eagle st - just off the 401?

You'll see some other Darts from this site including Gary's (Skips Resto)

The last time mine moved under its own power was October '01! But hey, it's Tuesday. Are you planning on going tonight? I'd love to see Skip's upclose as well! I'd love a good excuse to get out of the house tonight for a few hours.:snakeman:

the only pic i have is in my avatar..
my dart started as a 225 (i dont know if its a swinger or what? it had no emblems side trim trunk trim or anything when i got it so??)
its now 440 727 and ford 8inch rear.. with 73 duster disc brakes..

-
Back