Who Has a Dart?

-
Here is my 68 2dr post.

IMG_0111-1.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

The last time mine moved under its own power was October '01! But hey, it's Tuesday. Are you planning on going tonight? I'd love to see Skip's upclose as well! I'd love a good excuse to get out of the house tonight for a few hours.:snakeman:

Plan on going tonight - drop by and say hi

I can see it is a mute point discussing this with you , don't need to waste any more of my time. Can"t educate the uneducated

wow you all have some very nice looking darts. Mine is a 73 dart that has a 440/727 and 8-3/4 with 4.10 gears. Man if i ever get the money saved up i am going the change the front end on my car to a 70/71 dart I really like the looks of them. I know my car is not as nice as every ones else. but here is a couple of pics of mine.thanks Mopar65

100_0518 (Large).jpg

100_0520 (Large).jpg

73 dart (Large).jpg

Wow you all have some very nice looking darts. Mine is a 73 dart that has a 440/727 and 8-3/4 with 4.10 gears. I know my car is not as nice as every ones else.

Dude are you kidding me? 440/727 and 8-3/4 with 4.10 gears? How bad *** is that?! Some are nice looking, others (like yours) will eat you for lunch!
Don't worry about it! It's smokin' -- I'm just jealous. Ha ha!
:burnout:

I don't see nothing wrong with your car. Sometimes it is always not about what the car looks like, it how you feel about it. If you like it then who cares what everyone else thinks.

wow you all have some very nice looking darts. Mine is a 73 dart that has a 440/727 and 8-3/4 with 4.10 gears. Man if i ever get the money saved up i am going the change the front end on my car to a 70/71 dart I really like the looks of them. I know my car is not as nice as every ones else. but here is a couple of pics of mine.thanks Mopar65

Plan on going tonight - drop by and say hi

Surprise,surprise, didn't make it. :( But, on the plus side, my wife treated me to a Dairy Queen Blizzard, and I did get out for a little rip in the Aspen afterwards!:-D:burnout:

What the heck. Only a couple of early A's here so here's my 66. toolmanmike
(don't look too close: needs work) LOL

Here is my 66 170 Sedan 273 HP/4-Speed 8 3/4 W/3:91's K-H Disc, Radio Delete
Had a Hard drive crash so no pics from when I was driving it but it should be back on the road by this time next year (hopefully)

00001.jpg

-
Back