Who Is From Iowa Here

-

OUTLAW

Master of All Mopars
Reaction score
Seen a few flatlanders (Iowans) here and just wondering how many more and where abouts

I'm from dead moans (Des Moines)

well my mom was from centerville and my dad was from mystic if you can find them on the map.

still got kinfolk in iowa and a good mopar buddy in webster city.

bill

mystic is just a little hole east of centerville all coal mines around that area.
infact my grandpa had owned 2-3 mines.

not much different then where i live now i mean centerville just a farm area.
only difference centerville stilkl has the town square and we got a town street.
bill

I'm from Fort Madison. Its on the south east tip of Iowa right on the river.

OUTLAW said:
Seen a few flatlanders (Iowans) here and just wondering how many more and where abouts

I'm from dead moans (Des Moines)

I lived there for a little over a year when I was 17. Now I'm back in my home town of Mason City... straight north on I-35 about 120 miles, then about 8 miles east :)

Yep I'm from Waterloo, Ia.
Born and raised here.
Been drag racing Mopars for well over 15 years now.
Now my boys are racing Jr Dragster. Gonna give up racing for awhile to help them out.
Now if I could only put a mopar sticker on a briggs engine without it melting off?
I sell alot of mopar stuff on ebay my ebay name is 67plymouthracer ck out some of my auctions.
I also sell 727 rear roller supports to help out my racing program.
I'm a MOPAR guy threw and threw.
I own a 71 Demon, 67 Cuda, 76 Dodge true spirt D-100, 76 dodge motorhome and tons of misc parts.
Mopars Rule the rest well just plan suck.

St. Ansgar Ia. here. Just 35 miles Norht East of Mason City. I have been racing Mopars since 1968. Hello Hemi Tuna, it been a while.

I was born in Iowa, does that count? I live about 20 miles north of the border in Minnesota now, my dad lives in Riceville though.

Yup. Another Des Moines resident here.

How 'bout dem Hawks!!! :thumblef:

340gts said:
I was born in Iowa, does that count? I live about 20 miles north of the border in Minnesota now, my dad lives in Riceville though.
How far north, I still live in St. Ansgar and work in Minnesota. Been in Riceville many times! I even worked at Lenz Imp in Riceville when I was a senior in High School

I'm from Waterloo. I heard Tom Held and friends started a cruise night downtown Waterloo. Anybody have any info? I heard marshalltown and Charles City do also. toolmanmike

Keokuk, IA. Just south of Ft. Madison and the last stop before Missouri.

Drew

The second Wednesday of every month we have a car cruise in downtown
Waterloo. We park and show at the bank parking lot on east 4th. st. People park next to the Waterloo Courier building on west 4th. and many show off
at the A&W in front of Crossroads Shopping Center. Come on down!

Mike

hi guys i from the des moines area norwalk to be exact i have a 71 dart swinger although my car is located in ft. madison iowa at my parents house since my apartment charges too damn much for garages so it has spent the past 3 yrs in a garage in fm hopefully have some pics soon of my car it was my b-day present at 16 and i dumped alot of money into but it will always be my baby

The old family homestead is in Varina, and my wife grew up in Tama and Muscatine. So I am a displaced Ioweagan by heritage and marriage.

Im in Omaha, Ne., just 15 min from Council Bluffs.Ive got a 69 Dart Swinger thats about 85% done,I plan on taking it to the Pure Stock Musclecar Drags in Mi this Sept,there will be 30 to 40 Dodge and Plymouth's run that weekend.

-
Back