Who is going to the Nats???

-
I'll be going, look forward to seeing some A-bodies and getting some ideas.

We'll be there from South Dakota, hoping to find some parts for my 1970 340 Swinger and get some pics of prime examples

We were thinking of heading out till i bumped into a racing buddy at the track where he told me he went a few years back,and he'll never go again,he was in the staging lanes for TWO hours,it was so hot the little cooler he had on the rear floor which contained 6 water bottles were all gone by the the time he finally got to run..no thanks,i'd only be going for the racing and from what i'm told that isn't the best of tracks thats why the big boys of nhra don't race there anymore...have fun though..

flmopars where will you be? What kind of wheels? We leave in the morning from Knoxville,TN.

It was a pretty good show again this year. I love the drag racing though I agree that it doesn't seem to have as many cars as in years past.

The weather was truly spectacular! Couldn't ask for better.

Stayed at Brice Road for probably the last time. Next year we'll stay in Heath where I hear all the action has moved.

67Barracuda, we saw your car in the Survivor tent but didn't see anyone around it in order to say "hi."

I was hoping to see a nice collection of Chrysler 300s since they were supposedly featuring Forward Look cars but only saw one. There were a couple of Christine Plymouths.

Now I'm wishing on Monster Mopars in St Louis but not sure I can afford it. We'll see.

-
Back