Who is the Wrapper in your house?

-

John Morrow

Mopars and Harleys
Reaction score
My morning thought while drinking my coffee :coffee2:
. . . .Do you wrap your Christmas Gifts or does your significant other wrap them .... or just have them wrapped from the store?

For Years I have been the Wrapper in the house, when my daughter got older she helped a lot ....even took over the task for the most part, but now she lives in California, so the task falls back on me because my wife does't NOT like wrapping ......she like buying, but not wrapping. :D .. Not saying I make them look like the pro's but.....hey, they just rip off the paper and toss it anyway.

My morning answer while drinking my coffee:
My wife does all the wrapping, and for that matter most of the shopping too. I use the free wrapping when ever possible from the stores.

Although I noticed that she using more of those Christmas bags this year.

I am. It's more fun to have a neighbor bring his presents over, pool wrapping supplies and get it done together.

Drinking my coffee also but no rappers in my house that music isn't aloud ROFL we each wrap our own presents for each other

LOL... ok, my Wife & I both wrap the kids presents, but with her work schedule this year I have been doing most of it. Only makes sence since I did 98% of the Christmas shopping (including my own).

.... They ain't no Rappin going on up in this place neither!!! Sounds like I need to tell my wife ......she ain't playing fair ...lol, I'm going to have her wrap my gift .....even though I bought it myself.

With this house it all falls on me. Wife, gf or daughters mom don't exist. Somebody has to wrap them. I hate doing it, but its the thought that counts?

The old man,taught me a different way,lol.Find the places that wrap the product,as part of the sale!

my wife is the official wrapper in our house.. I totally suck at it.. If I help wrap, everyone knows my gifts LOL

No damn wrapping in my house, guess since I don't drink coffee I don't think about it either

We get stuff all year, no need to buy something just to be buying, it's just another day

Do something nice to help out, but I'm about done buying presents

I use to be pretty good at it

I do a lot of the wrapping. But I tend to try and make sure there is no edge left untaped! Ya I go through a lot of tape, but it's fun to watch someone turn a present around and around looking! Shrinkwrap is another thing that happens pretty regularly. I figure the opening is most of the fun so make it fun to watch! :D

My wife is the wrapper here.
Momma's presents need wraped so.......
I taught my yougest son to wrap presents, and as a bounus I let him put his name on every present to is mom.
I did not wrap no presents this year.

I used to spend a lot of time and trouble wrapping gifts. Then I figured out the gift bag trick. Now I just drop them in bags, tape them over and I'm done!

I do a lot of the wrapping. But I tend to try and make sure there is no edge left untaped! Ya I go through a lot of tape, but it's fun to watch someone turn a present around and around looking! Shrinkwrap is another thing that happens pretty regularly. I figure the opening is most of the fun so make it fun to watch! :D

shrinkwrap .....now that could be funny to watch!!! Or like we used to do to the kids, big box, to a smaller box, even to a smaller box till they get to the real box......lol.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDPbXfU7h3g"]Snow - Informer 1993 Official Music Video + Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]
is this what u mean lol

-
Back