who loves ac/dc

-
Great fun in the early 80's when in high school.
Cheap muscle cars.
You could by GTO's 389 with tri power 4-speeds for around a grand.
Factory 4-speed 440 6-pac challenger were the same price.
I bought my 71 challenger 340 4-speed for 250 bucks, with a banged 1/4 panel.
Had a 71 cuda 340 auto bought for 50.00 run and drove with a rusty trunk.
AC/DC
Metallica
Iron Madien.
These bands just bring the smell of burning Kelley super chargers, .25 exxon machine rubbers, 6 pac you got lucky.
The local drag strip was 3 miles from my house.

Highway To Hell is my FAVE AC/DC album by far. Bon Scott at his BEST. It needs to be listened to FRONT to BACK. PREFERABLY ON VINYL. Turn your stereo to 11 !!!!!! Angus Young ROCKS the **** out of NIGHT PROWLER.

Highway To Hell is my FAVE AC/DC album by far. Bon Scott at his BEST. It needs to be listened to FRONT to BACK. PREFERABLY ON VINYL. Turn your stereo to 11 !!!!!! Angus Young ROCKS the **** out of NIGHT PROWLER.

man sire land that is great muscle cars for under a grand ,early metallica when they were still drinkin,ac/dc ,chicks ,hell what happened to the days of passion and power !

Some good videos for your viewing pleasure...

[ame]http://youtu.be/gJ3tqIukBKg[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/2BiwUD46Y3o[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/etAIpkdhU9Q[/ame]

Lots of rumors swirling....I read one that said Malcolm had a serious stroke earlier this year.

One of the articles that I read said that Malcolm was fighting cancer. But they are asking for "privacy" and to let the family deal with it themselves. Here's the most info that I can find:

Although AC/DC singer Brian Johnson just revealed in a new interview that the band would not be breaking up, AC/DC have just released their first official statement addressing the reports that have surfaced over the past few days. The band states that guitarist Malcolm Young will be “taking a break from the band due to ill health,” but also makes it clear that AC/DC will continue to make music.
For quite some time, it has been rumored that one member of AC/DC has been dealing with serious health issues. The band remained quiet about the matter, but since countless conflicting reports have been swirling around the Internet the past few days, AC/DC have finally confirmed the ill health of Malcolm Young.

It was reported on April 15 that Young had suffered a stroke, while a source reportedly close to the Young family claimed Malcolm could be dealing with Alzheimer’s, dementia or even cancer. The source also says Malcolm Young has had difficulty communication and remembering “familiar faces.”
AC/DC finally made Malcolm Young’s ill health public in the following statement posted on the band’s Facebook page:

After forty years of life dedicated to AC/DC, guitarist and founding member Malcolm Young is taking a break from the band due to ill health. Malcolm would like to thank the group’s diehard legions of fans worldwide for their never-ending love and support.

In light of this news, AC/DC asks that Malcolm and his family’s privacy be respected during this time. The band will continue to make music.
AC/DC are scheduled to start jamming possible new material in May. “We’re going to pick up some guitars, have a plonk, and see if anybody has got any tunes or ideas,” Brian Johnson tells the Telegraph. “If anything happens, we’ll record it.”

Stay tuned for AC/DC news and updates on the health of Malcolm Young as reports are made public.

Read More: AC/DC Issue Statement on Malcolm Young's Health + Band's Future | http://loudwire.com/acdc-official-statement-malcolm-young-health-future-of-band/?trackback=tsmclip

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/...-young-confirms-illness-taking-break/7787901/

WELL, in this order Metallica, Ozzy, and then AC/DC. I think AC/DC has been in everyones Favorite top 3 for a very long time!!!!!!

"Back in Black" has to be my favorite Album, but I like them all just as I do Metallica and Ozzy, BUT favorite song? Jailbreak, I have to say must be my favorite AC/DC song.

Then you got those High Voltage, and newer Stuff, Thunderstruct, Stiff Upper Lip....I can go on and on.....GREAT band.....

Never seen them in concert...but then again I am not much of a concert goer. Do have both of there box sets. One of them came from a warehouse in Australia. Still had the postage from "over there" on it when I received it from a friend in NJ...

ink,
I have seen them in concert, and I'll tell ya, Angus has to be the only guy in his late 40's early 50's, at the time, I can say to jump/hop or skip across the stage with Guitar in his hands and get away with it. And sadly enough, look good doing it none-the-less!!!!!!!! LOL

ink,
I have seen them in concert, and I'll tell ya, Angus has to be the only guy in his late 40's early 50's, at the time, I can say to jump/hop or skip across the stage with Guitar in his hands and get away with it. And sadly enough, look good doing it none-the-less!!!!!!!! LOL

Had several chances to see them just never went. Seen OZZY several times, long before the Ozfest stuff started. Seen him at the Mesa Amphitheater on Mischief night, the night before Halloween. It was his coming out of retirement tour. Will never forget it. They tried to shut him down at 10 because of the noise laws....he just kept playing. Seen him another time at a much bigger venue....When the sirens started playing during War Pigs damn near every car alarm in the lot was going off....[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxgtk_3qwXw"]Black Sabbath - War Pigs (HQ) - YouTube[/ame]
Come to think of it, first time I seen OZZY he bought his kids out on the stage, carrying them on his shoulders....Damn I am old....

Seen Jackyll several times. At the one show they put on the venue, for the first time in there 30+ year history, had to post noise advisory warnings. Seen them at the Celebrity Theater once, was 3 rows back. Close enough where whenever the lower frequencies picked up it made our clothes move from the air movement.....took a few days for the head ache to go away and a few more for the ringing to stop....

hey fellow moparheads,
since we,ve all got such great taste in powerfull cars,i thought we,d also have great taste in powerfull music,ac/dc are my fav band have been since i was 15,i,m now 39,cant wait to get my cuda on the road with them blairing,tell me what you love about them and what is your fav album/song of thiers?:prayer:

Back in Black is my all time fav album. I am 45, used to listen to AC/DC all the time in jr high school, and high school. Always refreshing to hear them on the classic rock station, or on my pandora.

Had several chances to see them just never went. Seen OZZY several times, long before the Ozfest stuff started. Seen him at the Mesa Amphitheater on Mischief night, the night before Halloween. It was his coming out of retirement tour. Will never forget it. They tried to shut him down at 10 because of the noise laws....he just kept playing. Seen him another time at a much bigger venue....When the sirens started playing during War Pigs damn near every car alarm in the lot was going off....Black Sabbath - War Pigs (HQ) - YouTube
Come to think of it, first time I seen OZZY he bought his kids out on the stage, carrying them on his shoulders....Damn I am old....

Seen Jackyll several times. At the one show they put on the venue, for the first time in there 30+ year history, had to post noise advisory warnings. Seen them at the Celebrity Theater once, was 3 rows back. Close enough where whenever the lower frequencies picked up it made our clothes move from the air movement.....took a few days for the head ache to go away and a few more for the ringing to stop....

...and that my friend is the "up close and personal" to a metal concert............ I can't tell you how many times, I've had that days on end ear ringing from Metallica, and Ozzy. Seen them both A LOT since the early 90's. matter of fact, the concert Metallica was doing at 3 River Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA that was an all ages concert, with a tri-screen big screen TV with a **** going on on it, I was there. they were banned from that in Pittsburgh because of the all ages show with an active **** being shown.. LMAO, was a blast...........And the last time I seen them, was in New York on the S&M tour that was free at Madison Square Gardens, in 1998 I think it was might have been 1999.. needless to say been awhile ago.. and that was the last Concert I have gone to, to date.

Seen Ozzy at I think it was Philly.....And that was before the S&M Metallica tour.....So, could have been 1996 or 1997.....

Seen ALL 3 Metallica, Ozzy and AC/DC in Baltimore back in I think it was 1993....was after the release of the Black Album I do remember.......On the Docks at the inner harbor where normally you'd go to see the cities firework display....Which I also seen that same year, and let me tell you, I have yet to find/see a firework display that was that good and with live music too and went on for 3 hours like what normally is known as the grand finale....

Your getting old? Yeah Ozzy's kids are grown now! And that says something that he carried them out on his shoulders. was a proud Dad, if nothing else!!!!!! Most wouldn't even bring their kids with them as a performer!!!!!

I'm a bit older then Kelly, but, I'm not sure if shes the oldest or her Brother is, (I can't even recall his name!) Sad, isn't it? LOL And I'm not that damned old, really! To young for oldtimers to set in. next thing you know it'll be rigomortise!!!!!! LMAO @ my spelling!

-
Back