Who makes best fitting qtr panels ?

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Looking into replacing qtr panels and trunk floor and trunk gutters on my 74 duster wondering who makes best fitting/ most accurate panels?
Thanks
Stephon

I have always used AMD & never had a fit problem.I even got some of the first barracuda full quarters & they fit great

As a former Bodyman, I am very happy with the fit of my recent purchase from AMD. -a rear valance for my 67 cuda (actually, I bought the '68 big block version with the dual exhaust cutouts).

Good used MOPAR sheet metal fits better than any of it.

If you can get good used panels they will fit the best from the aftermarket, AMD all the way, I have their full qtrs on my duster and they fit great

Damn didn't wanna have to dish out 800+ bucks on 2 quarters . But looks like I have no choice. Unless I can find straight used ones lol

Is there a difference between replacing qtr skin and the panel .. I thought they were the same ?? But on AMD iT gives 2 options and there's a 100 dollar price difference

Replace the whole quarter if you can, it's worth the $100 bones. Sherman panels fit alright too, got them on my car no sweat. Little work in fitment though.

AMD the panels are heavier gauge then all the othes and the are a certified mopar replacement company. I reskined my drivers door and it fit perfect and even came with a mopar sticker stuck on the inside of the panel...Bill

Found a set of super solid oe qtrs at a salvage yard not too far from me for 350 each .. That price includes them removing them from the car .may be able to talk em down a bit .. But that saves me shipping and hassle ..... Anyone have a step by step for qtr replacement??? ..also rear window removal????

Buy a couple preimium spotweld cutters,your gonna need,em.Do a search on rear window removal,there has to be someone that has documented removal.

-
Back