Who makes the nicest dash pad for 72 dart

-

Boduke

Reaction score
By by nicest i mean quality of fit and closest to factory look. grain doesn't have to be perfect (black). Id like to be south of five hundred. I have a cap now that's warped to **** and i don't even want to know whats under the cap. There is a Company on Ebay called the motor company in PA and looks to be legit. His price is good and its made USA. Anyone have experience with them? I kind of only want to do this job one time.

There's a company called Just Dashes. I seen one on a '68 Charger. The company had built in a 3 gauge pod in the top center. Looked pretty awesome...That one didn't look factory though.

I got mine for my '70 Duster from Classic Industries. I knew the grain would be a little off, but I was worried about the color (green). Turns out it was perfect, color and fit. I couldn't be happier! I don't recall the price.

Get one with a steel frame instead of plastic...they offer both(some companies) only discrepancies I've heard of is grain texture is a little off and front ridge of dash is more pronounced with sharp angle instead of nice curve

Go with Bob Baker of ABC Moparts. He refurbishes original steel cores with new foam and vinyl. The grain pattern is slightly off, but 99% of the people will not know the difference. Do not purchase the ABS plastic core pieces.

-
Back