Who saw a UFO?

-
UFO's and "little green men" ~ maybe, but I seriously doubt it.. there's no Bigfoot, no Loch Ness monster, no Yeti, no Chupacabra, no Jersey Devil, no Skunk Ape... none of it. It's human nature to try to explain what we don't understand, so we make **** up and give it a name. Like the quarter that falls and miraculously lands on it's edge.. it's an anomaly.
I am half convinced of spirits or ghosts, but just barely half ~ I am still way more skeptical than believer.
So now the government is launching a publicly acknowledged UFO investigation ~ really?? I don't buy it. It's just more cover-up and diversion. JMHO
Ok. This evening, I was relaxing in my pool, looking up in the sky, when I saw an airplane flying about 35 to 40 K in the sky, with a bright white dot following it about a few hundred feet behind it. The white dot slowed down and the gap between it and the plane got larger and larger. Then the dot disappeared as the plane kept on going. I don’t know what it was, but this was definitely unidentifiable. What the heck was that? (FYI, I am a licensed and experienced pilot.)
probably a satellite ~ sheer coincidence

UFO's and "little green men" ~ maybe, but I seriously doubt it.. there's no Bigfoot, no Loch Ness monster, no Yeti, no Chupacabra, no Jersey Devil, no Skunk Ape... none of it. It's human nature to try to explain what we don't understand, so we make **** up and give it a name. Like the quarter that falls and miraculously lands on it's edge.. it's an anomaly.
I am half convinced of spirits or ghosts, but just barely half ~ I am still way more skeptical than believer.
So now the government is launching a publicly acknowledged UFO investigation ~ really?? I don't buy it. It's just more cover-up and diversion. JMHO

probably a satellite ~ sheer coincidence

A while back I saw Elvis and Bigfoot in a 7-11 buying jelly donuts....

Ok. This evening, I was relaxing in my pool, looking up in the sky, when I saw an airplane flying about 35 to 40 K in the sky, with a bright white dot following it about a few hundred feet behind it. The white dot slowed down and the gap between it and the plane got larger and larger. Then the dot disappeared as the plane kept on going. I don’t know what it was, but this was definitely unidentifiable. What the heck was that? (FYI, I am a licensed and experienced pilot.)
Weather ballon

One of my favorite things I have heard:

The way 2020 is going, Aliens will land on Planet Earth before the end of the year.
FB_IMG_15844857141734148.jpg
FB_IMG_15844857141734148.jpg

Bigfoot’s name is Darryl
My kids favorite commercial! I told the story here of General LeMay's (top Army Air Force General) private pilot during WW2. Customer of mine was his son (Pilots) and his very old dad finally told him of Lemay's talking about the Roswell incident. Said there was a craft, there were little men and they even had to shoot a few, IIRC it was 3 and they took a live one away. Why would Dad lie to the kid? That would be awesome if anyone would come forward from that military security detail and really spill the beans, F the pension. Write a book and make millions! I love a good story.

Last edited:
-
Back