Who sells A body 73'+ Spindles?

-

Judge Mills

1971 Plymouth Duster
Reaction score
I am having a hard time locating 73'+ spindles. Rock Auto doesn't have them, and I have been unable to find them on ebay, CL, and google searches. Any ideas? If I can't buy a 73'+ disc brake swap on here, I will just piece it together, but without the spindles, I am stuck.

Post an ad in the"Cars and parts wanted"forum.Lots of members have them for sale,ofcourse shipping cost may be involved.

Post an ad in the"Cars and parts wanted"forum.Lots of members have them for sale,ofcourse shipping cost may be involved.

I made contact with someone early last week with someone that has the discs, calipers, spindles, control arms, etc. that posted an ad in the "for sale", but they haven't removed the part from the vehicle yet. So I don't know if I can rely on that transaction or not. I will wait another week or so, see if he gets them off, then I will post the wanted ad. Thanks for the suggestion!

You don't have junyards in that end of the state?

I bought some spindles from member Old Man Mopar,he had about 10 pairs for sale at the time.Great guy to deal with.:cheers:

You don't have junyards in that end of the state?

My local guy smashed all his old cars about 2 years ago. Worth more to him as scrap than parts. I live on the coast, so everything rusts up pretty quick. 10-12 years ago, we raided his A bodies for parts. Didn't know anything back then, as I was just a dumb high school kid.

Interested in FMJ spindles? They work great on A's and are less money than the A disc parts. Use the same caliper bracket, backing plates, rotors, etc.

I have a set of those, cleaned and painted black.

Holy Schlitz.
Looking at the prices for those aftermarket spindles, from those manufacturer's, the next time that i come across these 73-76 A body disc brake spindles, they are going to be priced higher.
Guess now i know one reason that i don't have any trouble selling these things, when i have them in stock.

I shipped just the spindles in a USPS large flat rate box across the Country, $13 or $14 it seems. Flat rate box is money saver for small heavy items.

-
Back