Who to believe?

-
I have hitch locks on every trailer I own.
Never lost one yet, Master makes one that slides in the safety pin area.

Quick question, you said you were going to use a new camper for temporary living accommodations every once in a while, to me this does not make sense in the long run, unless you actually take it camping.

It's a long story, it actually belongs to a relative and he is letting me use it until he is released on parole, if that makes any sense.

OK a battery is cheap then, keep in mind if you leave a light on, or the switch for the white water pump, kiss a battery good-bye.
Just pay up for a good marine battery and be done with it.
Where we camp now has electric hook up, so I am not buying another battery to run the 12/120 lights etc.
Also a fridge will drain one, I think all camper should come with a a shut off switch when not in use.

The conundrum I am going thru presently is whether to cover the RV during all the months I am gone. The covers are expensive, and there is the possibility that some moisture might get trapped inside or outside while covered up.

we are gonna cover ours.. have the cover just need to put it on.. i figured keeping the uv rays off the roof as much as possible will only help. cover was only about $250. hell the darts cover cost more then that.. its well vented so i don't think moisture will be a problem... i put the same cover on the inlaws trailer at the beginning of november and we were just out looking at it earlier this week and its fine.. no mildew or anything. as cleas as it was when i put the cover on..

at the very least get the tires up and out of the dirt.. and cover them..

Last edited:
I agree Interstate was known for great batteries, MY last one was junk, could not hold a charge for crap. Like most any battery, NO decent warranty and do not last to term.

I have had good luck with Advance Auto's battery s.

Also have a fluke of a battery, a 8 year old Walmart cheapie, it was in my duster when I bought it.
It still works fine, use it to power a winch bolted to the floor of the garage.

-
Back