Who wants fiberglass parts for early A-bodies ???

-

billyjay

Reaction score
I wanted to know how many people would buy fiberglass parts(fenders,doors,decklids)if someone was making them ??? i have been looking for 63 dart parts and can only find hoods..i have a man who will make these parts for us early A-body guys if we can provide good straight parts for the molds..i dont mind buy,shipping what ever he needs to creat these molds but wanted to see what kind of responce would this generate since no one makes these and i was telling him that there are alot of these cars making their way to the track and people wanting to lighten these cars even more than they are.. so i am looking for the best, straightest fenders and doors and decklids for 63&64 darts to make molds from.. anyone else intersted ????

I don't know about the Dart but US Body Source makes fenders, hood and deck lid and I think doors for the Barracudas

yes they are GARBAGE! i mean showcars bodyparts...thats where my snorkel scoop is from...my dad got his hemi scoop from there, took almost 6 months to get, and lots of calling and harassing! my dad was ticked...the only reason i went there was i was tight on cash and compared to AAR who wanted 300, he only wanted half that and he was local...surprisingly it was done in about 4 days, but i put ALOT of work into it afterwards for it to look good...the guy reminds me of beetle juice, and the best thing is he has bible and god posters everywhere...i wonder what god thinks of him screwing people over?

he has immigrants without proper breathing protection making his stuff, so that might explain the quality...his number one excuse to my dad was "i cant keep workers"...wonder why

rant done lol

yes they are GARBAGE! i mean showcars bodyparts...thats where my snorkel scoop is from...my dad got his hemi scoop from there, took almost 6 months to get, and lots of calling and harassing! my dad was ticked...the only reason i went there was i was tight on cash and compared to AAR who wanted 300, he only wanted half that and he was local...surprisingly it was done in about 4 days, but i put ALOT of work into it afterwards for it to look good...the guy reminds me of beetle juice, and the best thing is he has bible and god posters everywhere...i wonder what god thinks of him screwing people over?

he has immigrants without proper breathing protection making his stuff, so that might explain the quality...his number one excuse to my dad was "i cant keep workers"...wonder why

rant done lol
That's funny, I was there looking for some tail lights since he has a massive stock pile of body parts. He also has wall to wall crap, magazines 100s-1000s of old auto traders. I saw this old immigrant woman pouring fiberglass resin making a hood on a sawhorse in the middle of the scrap yard he has in the back. I couldn't breath but I guess they were used to it. The place is bizzare to say the least. (its a dump)

That's funny, I was there looking for some tail lights since he has a massive stock pile of body parts. He also has wall to wall crap, magazines 100s-1000s of old auto traders. I saw this old immigrant woman pouring fiberglass resin making a hood on a sawhorse in the middle of the scrap yard he has in the back. I couldn't breath but I guess they were used to it. The place is bizzare to say the least. (its a dump)

lol yup, thats the place:toothy10:

-
Back