Who wants the red X back?

Do you want the Red X back?

• Yes

• No

• Would rather have a thumbs down

• I would like a partition trophy instead.

• The Red X makes me feel butt hurt

• A gold star would be nice

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
-
I'd like it back right now, as how many of these threads do we need going at once!

If you want to Red X someone, join FBBO... I guess Joey thinks we're more mature over there and know how to handle it!! LMAO ! :lol:

Since I haven't joined the political forum here (I get enough at b-bodies) I don't see much abuse of the X here. Like above, if I feel the need to use it, I post an explanation.
I don't think I've ever used it here, but I think the option needs to be here.

If someone wants to post a X, then they can do so without the icon. It's not hard.

It's the red X that is sending the wrong visual message, it implies cancel, nothing wrong with disagree, or dislike, etc.
This an adult site I believe, we can handle disagree, etc IMO
The above survey should have included "other".

I prefer name calling. *** hat, snowflake, triggered, just to name a few. It reflects my mentality better than the X. So Im fine with it being left/right out.

Eh? see what I did there? Now that's the kind of smartassery that counts for somethin.

All hail the algorithm!

No, but seriously, I vote if you hit the X there should prompt a box for a response. An X with no response is truly childish. IMHO.

A bazaar is a shopping venue.
Bizarre is what you’re looking for.
Thanks Kern Dog. In that case…

Let’s all go to the “Bazzar” to shop around for “Bizarre” emoji’s!

:lol:

I think this would work, I don’t find it offensive.

IMG_3144.jpeg

Regardless, words are still more powerful emoji's.
Nobody has ever ignored me over an emoji, just sayin.

X
The Red X or a thumbs down is a necessity in my opinion. Let's vote on this.
I am actually honored that I may have got your last red X!
Some people take life to serious...........

I say bring it back.
Or not. Whatever.

Last edited:
I have enjoyed the banter anyway. To think.......this all came about from trying to get rid of the "like" button.

Makes you think about life choices no?

What in your world is masquerading as a "like" button that you are trying to erase? Is it possible you get the opposite? Be careful what you wish for grasshopper

Kung Fu Movie Remake Universal Hobbs & Shaw Director David Leitch – Deadline

It's the red X that is sending the wrong visual message, it implies cancel, nothing wrong with disagree, or dislike, etc.
This an adult site I believe, we can handle disagree, etc IMO
The above survey should have included "other".
Now it includes Other.

Who cares one way or the other, one side is *** hurt because it's gone, the other side will be *** hurt if it comes back. Personally I don't give a flying rat's *** either way!!!

now I hit the green check scrolling. Guess someone will get mad I green checked stuff on mistake.
And Dan the man will, be safe from red x that ruined his life. Get to many and ya can't go on.
Who cares what some says or does live ya own life. Get what goog info here ya can after weeding out the bad and move on back to real life.

If i get enough green checks can I spend them like the old Top Value and Green Stamps? Wonder what stuff they got when ya trade them in?

In all seriousness, if you're gonna have em, have em all. Otherwise it's like eBay getting rid of negative feedback for buyers.

But does the world really need reaction scores on a Mopar forum? Nah.

now I hit the green check scrolling. Guess someone will get mad I green checked stuff on mistake.
And Dan the man will, be safe from red x that ruined his life. Get to many and ya can't go on.
Who cares what some says or does live ya own life. Get what goog info here ya can after weeding out the bad and move on back to real life.
The green check is ''agree" so you're good. A green check with a line through it might be an option.

-
Back