Who Would push it????

-
What if Sarah Palin came to my house and banged me for my vote?... She would get it.

What if it rains tomorrow?... Im in Seattle, it always rains here.

What if monkeys flew out yo ***?... Those damn winged monkies are everywhere!

Yes. Yestheyare...............

and all guys know "DON'T PUSH THE RED BUTTON!!"

Gimme, gimme, gimme :blob::blob::blob:

*push*push*push* :pottytra::pottytra::pottytra:

Whooooooooops! Wrong *push* Mwahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!

Stewie_griffin.jpg

When a woman has an abortion is this the same as pushing the button? Does she know the life she is taking? Never met them, but has fed and nurtured them. No restrictions on only one push of the button. No fear of reprisals from the law. Never heard of getting 1 mil for that though.

Please weigh in on this if you would.

When a woman has an abortion is this the same as pushing the button? Does she know the life she is taking? Never met them, but has fed and nurtured them. No restrictions on only one push of the button. No fear of reprisals from the law. Never heard of getting 1 mil for that though.

This discussion does not belong on this thread and I would go so far to say "not on this website". So I'd like to invite both you smallblock and Thanson to go to another website to have this discussion. Please

Terry

No way I'd do it. I'd be tempted to, but no way I could. I'm not the judge, I'm not the jury, and I have no business or place playing that roll.

Interesting question though, I haven't watched the videos so don't know the rest of the story. But, the most recent Batman movie plays something similar out. If you've seen it you know what I'm talking about. If not, check it out.

I wonder how many of the people that posted they wouldn't or couldn't would change their mind when the said button was right in front of them and it is day 4 of just staring...

This discussion does not belong on this thread and I would go so far to say "not on this website". So I'd like to invite both you smallblock and Thanson to go to another website to have this discussion. Please

Terry

uh, didnt mean anything by it, all's i did was anser to someone elses statment, the "discussion" wasnt going any farther than that, at least not for me anyway. but i wouldnt go so far to say that this whole thread doesnt belong on this website, yet here we are...

You walk up to almost anyone wearing a vote for Obama T-shirt and I'd bet you a million bucks they would press that button in a heartbeat.

Nuff said.

I wouldn't. I believe in Karma, what goes around comes around. The money wouldn't be all that important if it hurt someone else.

DSC00065(1) (Small).JPG

uh, didnt mean anything by it, all's i did was anser to someone elses statment, the "discussion" wasnt going any farther than that, at least not for me anyway. but i wouldnt go so far to say that this whole thread doesnt belong on this website, yet here we are...

He's wasn't saying this thread on this web site, He was saying that "discussion" on this thread, and and shouldn't be on this web site either.

I don't think Demon Seed has any issues with this thread. It was just that one comment, and I agree. Thats why I never commented on it. Thats a loaded gun.

Phil

Yea, what mrtires said, the pro*** and Anti*** is a no win discussion and I'm sure a communist plot to stir up the masses.LOL

Terry

I wonder how many of the people that posted they wouldn't or couldn't would change their mind when the said button was right in front of them and it is day 4 of just staring...

You know there are alot of them.

Its a fact, we have a greater fear in losing somthing, than they joy of gaining something.

If it was "for real" and staring at you for a couple days, the mentality is that if you don't push the button, you will be losing the oportunity to have 1M$

Most people's justification is just that, not because they wanted to gain the million, even though they mean the same thing...mentally they mean something different.

think of it this way...you see a good deal on a car on craigslist. We are talking a really good deal. You phone the guy, and he says that it is still available, but some people are going to be looking at it tomarrow. He then says you can come and look at it tonight if you want. If it trully is a smoking deal, you would do anything you could to re-arange your schedual to go see the car tonight, otherwise, you will lose the car to someone else! Your not rushing over there tonight to Buy a car, your rushing over there tonight because if you don't, your guna lose a car.

See the point

Lets Say You Pushed The Button. The Person Comes Back And Gives You 1,ooo,ooo. Then He Leaves And Makes The Same Proposal To Someone That You Have Never Met, A Total Stranger!!!!!!

Theres still the chanse that when the next person hits the button that I won't be the one to go splat. Even if it was me I would be dead and I wouldn't care that someone else might push the button. So bring me the button and I will not only push it I will stomp on it, jump up and down on it, beat it with a hammer and whatever else I can think of.

-
Back