Who's going to Carlisle?

-
Bought a double swap spot for Chrysler of Carlisle the first time. Will be camping out there all weekend. Can't wait !!

Room booked, and if all goes well I'm bringing the Scamp....first time that I'm going out there since 1993 that I am bringing an old Mopar.

My brother and I drive in from Lancaster, PA. We usually get there on Friday.

I am going to fly out to Maryland prior to and visit family. I am then going to head up with my friend Dave who has 4 booths. We will be camping out there. If I do well enough I'll be renting a U-haul and driving it back to Oregon.

A couple of pics I couldn't forget.... :glasses7:

Attachments

• 1147692_732644613429101_878134441_o.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCN3745.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 301
Ill be there, wed.to sun. with about 15 to 20 of my friends. We will all be camping inside. Stop by its always a good time

I'm planning on being there, my friend has a vendor spot that i'm gonna have some stuff, however my wife is due on July 13 so we'll see how that works out

I'll be there from Thursday to Sunday. Bringing my '64 Barracuda this year. Figured it was a good year to bring it!!

My wife and I are going...... Bringing my Omni GLH this year though.

Wow, looks like a lot of people going. Anybody from CT. RI. or MA. interested in caravaning to PA.

Gonna be there with my dad Thursday evening through at least Saturday. He wants to put his 68 Plymouth Satellite (a four-door car, but virtually all original) in the car corral to try and sell. I am planning on coming home with a pile of parts for my 69 build.

-
Back