Who's Going to Fall Fling

-
After all is said, I look forward to the Flings every year.
The swap meet has turned into my favorite part of the show. I would be a bummed Mopar guy, if it ever ended. Hopefully the club can take a little constructive criticism, and make the Spring event bigger than ever.

After all is said, I look forward to the Flings every year.
The swap meet has turned into my favorite part of the show. I would be a bummed Mopar guy, if it ever ended. Hopefully the club can take a little constructive criticism, and make the Spring event bigger than ever.

Yes.

Want to develop email contact mass mailer.

Working on another west coast Wing Car meet for Spring Fling 2020.

Working on Don Carlton display Spring Fling 2020

Working on more food vendors and “treat” vendors (iccee, frozen) next to swap and midway.

We have introduced early trailer parking for a $25 Friday and Saturday night. To help counter Hotel trailer and motor home parking fees.

Yes.

Want to develop email contact mass mailer.

Working on another west coast Wing Car meet for Spring Fling 2020.

Working on Don Carlton display Spring Fling 2020

Working on more food vendors and “treat” vendors (iccee, frozen) next to swap and midway.

We have introduced early trailer parking for a $25 Friday and Saturday night. To help counter Hotel trailer and motor home parking fees.

Might want to consider a young guns class, basically guys under the age of 21, guys who own cars that never stand a chance of winning a trophy. The future of this hobby is in the young people.

Steve...Radio is another avenue for advertising, and can be done for free.

Small parts purchase at this years Fall Fling.
Assortment of fan spacers.
NOS Mopar 833 904 727 trans mount.
SB Schumacher A Body torque strap.
All good in the hood. :)

P_20191031_131843.jpg

Might want to consider a young guns class, basically guys under the age of 21, guys who own cars that never stand a chance of winning a trophy. The future of this hobby is in the young people.
Lol true I never win, but then again all my money goes into drive train, instead of fancy paint jobs and period correct parts. Funny last spring I seen a 440 dart couldn't even lay rubber while leaving the park lol, nice paint and body and interior, while I lay rubber until the traffic light in my 318 roller cam motor, I guess in all reality I am the true winner lol jk.

-
Back