Who's going to Mopars with Big Daddy?

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
I will be there on Saturday the 7th. I have never been so this should be an experience.
Anybody else. Maybe get together for a pic. 8)

ha ha im goin lol what do they do there sell and trade parts and show off cars?

I'll be there with the duster, oh yeah and the wife and kids :) Don't think I'll register the car but I'm NOT going to show up in the mini van.
I don't have a FABO shirt but I'm think about wearing something like this to make me easy to spot...... now that I think about it we need to setup a time and place to meet / greet, I'm sure not asking everyone I see what their FABO screen name is :lol:

1up_mario_shirt.jpg

I;ve been there before..The show is great, museum is awesome. I will be working that weekend,soo, I'll miss it :(
That whole area down there is nice, his place is very easy to find also

I'll be there in the swap meet on Sat&Sun, gone every year since 94-95, I've thought about bringing a car a few times but my stuff is usually cosmetically challenged.

I should be there in the waggin,not sure if I'll be putting it in the show or not,we'll see when the time comes....Wagg's

Cool deal all. I will make it a point to stop by and check everybody out who is showing thier car and possibly hook up with others for a friendly hello. 8)

If all goes right this week, my sons and I will be there with the Duster and the Dart. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourselves. We plan on being parked next to each other on Saturday and both cars are sublime. Hope to see ya there.

If all goes right this week, my sons and I will be there with the Duster and the Dart. Make sure you stop by and introduce yourselves. We plan on being parked next to each other on Saturday and both cars are sublime. Hope to see ya there.
I will deffinitally do that hemiduster. 8)

lol im gonna trailer the dart up there and show it. best in show sitting right in my garage. LMFAO

idk i might not sur on wat time im goin though

-
Back