Who's going to Portland Swapmeet?

-

russduanegreen

Reaction score
Two big swapmeets at Portland(OR) International Raceway and Expo Center. I will be at PIR, booth 2030. Lots of MOPAR parts. If there is anything that you are looking for let me know and if I have it I will bring it. Stop by and say Hi. Worth traveling to. PIR starts Thursday, March 31, Expo starts Friday, April 1. Hope to see you there.

I havent made my mind up with I want to go to the Swamp Meet. If I do I will swing by !

-RPM

Two big swapmeets at Portland(OR) International Raceway and Expo Center. I will be at PIR, booth 2030. Lots of MOPAR parts. If there is anything that you are looking for let me know and if I have it I will bring it. Stop by and say Hi. Worth traveling to. PIR starts Thursday, March 31, Expo starts Friday, April 1. Hope to see you there.

I'll be there.......just picked up a 65 Mustang and need some trim stuff for it

I'll see you there Russ!

I'll be there Russ- Where exactly is your spot- I'll be hanging out with another (maybe the same for all I know) mopar group- Guy's name is Jon from Vancouver. Has about 13 spots....I'll be there Friday.

Alright, we got Russ's booth number....where's everyone else? There's got to be more than 1 person from this site selling there!!!

I have some Duster sheet metal that I can bring- let me know what your looking for and I'll see what I have!

I have some Duster sheet metal that I can bring- let me know what your looking for and I'll see what I have!

Here is what I am looking for

70-71 right rear quarter panel (preferred but 72-76 would be okay)
70-71 front fenders
70-71 doors
ribbed trunk lid
flat trunk lid

What booth will you be in?

Hpoe to see you all out there, Dont foget there are 2 swap meets !! P.I.R. and expo, Right next to each other. Took our parts out today. Venders setting up almost all around P.I.R.. We are at end of the 1/4 mile Drag Strip. Booth 2030.

-
Back