Who's running hub caps??? Pic's???

-
i run hub caps on the scamp, can't find a set of small bolt rallyes for a decent price and there arn't that many great wheel designs for the sbp, so i just used a set of caps that dad had up in the attic, i think they look alright.

here is jamies dart...

jamie.jpg

my old 68 coronet

img058.jpg

img059.jpg

img057.jpg

img080.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramenth View Post
They're on my M-body and will always be on my M-body. The cop wheels and caps on any car to me always looked bulletproof. (Pun intended.)

Wow! Those look just like my wheels & caps on my '67 B/Cuda. Same color, too. I love the look of that style - nice & 'steely'. But I agree, bulletproof's a good description.

Those cop wheels look nice. There is a set for sale local to me at a decent price (less hubcaps though....) but says they are 15x8? Is this correct? If so, I am afraid they would be too big for my wifes 74 swinger :(

Unless they're aftermarket sourced from Stockton or another company the cops are 15x7. If they're 15x8 and look like cop wheels they may be Super Coupe wheels. The best way to tell is the look for "ears" on the hub which hold the cap on. No "ears?" They're Super Coupes and worth a helluva lot more than the cops are.

Wow! Those look just like my wheels & caps on my '67 B/Cuda. Same color, too. I love the look of that style - nice & 'steely'. But I agree, bulletproof's a good description.

Thanks, man. The color on the wheels is actually the matching paint code for the top trim code and I feel will look good against the dark brown on the car itself.

-
Back