Who's running hub caps??? Pic's???

-

slantysix

SlantySix
Reaction score
Seen some neat plymouth hub caps 68-69 for sale . Just wondering who's running hubcaps. I know not all are fans of them, but rallies and most rims on mopars are starting to look all the same. If you have any pictures of mopar hub caps let's see some. Just wondering what old mopar hub caps were offered in the day....nothing says sleeper like hubcaps...there not for all just different..

They're on my M-body and will always be on my M-body. The cop wheels and caps on any car to me always looked bulletproof. (Pun intended.)

cop wheel.JPG

Cop Car wheels and caps ,I will be adding trim rings I ordered a set but they were not deep enough and looked odd .Hopefully the ones I exchanged them for will look more correct.

dart sept 09 009.JPG

pit tail lamp repair 027.jpg

Stainless red stripes and trim rings. The look was cheap and better than hub caps. I have 2 sets of 14" rallyes and a pair of 15x7"s that I'll put on next. When
I decide to paint (and what color) will make me decide what is next. Mike
(check out the hub caps on the front in the last photo. It was the day I bought her.

I have 1967 magtype wheelcovers with plymouth loggo on my 67 dart gts clone, it`s not right but it looks real good

20090529084.jpg

Dustpan, I'm surprised they let your son race w/ hubcaps. It's not allowed here I don't think unless they're bolted on ? :scratch:

My dad's 68 Coronet cop car.....

68CoronetNew.jpg

76 Valiant Pursuit........

1976PlymouthALL06.jpg

64 Hemi Super Stock Dodge....

64dodgepolara2.jpg

71 Cuda...........

Curious.jpg

My brother's 97 1 ton van....

Mike3.jpg

well after 15 years of Rally wheels on the Dart i decided to try something different. I thought back to the days when I had a Black '66 Charger and the way cool hubcaps it had and thought they might look good on the old Dart so here they are.
1964 Dart GT, 235/60/14's 1966 Charger hubcaps:
P1020417.jpg

They're on my M-body and will always be on my M-body. The cop wheels and caps on any car to me always looked bulletproof. (Pun intended.)

Those cop wheels look nice. There is a set for sale local to me at a decent price (less hubcaps though....) but says they are 15x8? Is this correct? If so, I am afraid they would be too big for my wifes 74 swinger :(

-
Back