Who's the Mopar Automatic Transmission Authority?

-
After the BS with the 833 looking 5 speeds from Passon, I would not consider them a source for anything.

Another vote for A & A
Robert went above and beyond with parts and Answers to questions helping me build my 904.
And it's Awesome!

Another vote for A & A
Robert went above and beyond with parts and Answers to questions helping me build my 904.
And it's Awesome!
I have a large pile of A&A parts in mine (and Billet) but a life long friend who has done transmissions all.his life assembled it. With the exception of Turbo Action reverse manual vavle body.

Last edited:
And there's VOETOM (Tom Hand) who occasionally hangs out here, he wrote the book- literally.
upload_2022-8-24_0-56-31.png

Last edited:
Another vote for Pat Blais. He rebuilt mine years ago. He used to have an Ebay store "T-Flite Patty" or similar . he's retired in the country outside Monroe, WA. A truly great and kind gentleman.

I rebuilt my own with a few upgrades recommended by Cope. I think the guys name was John that I dealt with. Super knowledgeable and an all around good guy.

It was my first rebuild and it's taken a beating behind my 408.

For four speeds we have Passon and Brewer's as resources. Who is the best resource for Mopar automatics?
I'd just had a 727 done by Gearstar in Akron, OH. They're a little pricey but, bulletproof! Then there's A&A. Great folks! Met them at the Mopar Nationals this month.

And there's VOETOM (Tom Hand) who occasionally hangs out here, he wrote the book- literally.
View attachment 1715975176
Another vote for @VOETOM He built my transmission and I am lucky enough to call him a neighbor and a friend. I'd get his book and see if it doesn't answer all of your questions. Plus, he's an A body guy!

Thanks Brian and Professor Fate. My vote was for the A and A guys and Cope acing and Pat Blais from the Pacific North West (thanks for the clarification 70dart340). In fact, I listed them in the Source Guide of the publication as some of my "go to" experts! Tom Hand

Last edited:
Not to sound snotty, but Pat is from the PNW(Pacific North West), not the east coast. If you could supply some information on where I can buy one of your publications, I'll buy one. Respect sent. Paul.

Andrews racing transmissions from Littleton CO

-
Back