why i hate flippers

-
I've been burnt by "friends" for thousands. I've been used by the flippers for probably the same, or more if you total up the years I've been selling stuff. If you provide a service, buy, or sell you enter into that world. A world where the dollar is the king - and lying is simply a means to an end. At one point I worked for nothing to pay off a $2K bill at a shop because my customer (thought a tthe time friend) decided he couldn't pay and ignored the arangement we came to after that. Another customer (definately was a friend) was so insulted that I asked him for what he said he'd pay me upon delivery that he never paid a dime. You need to steel yourself against the emotion of empathy and generosity, or you'll be pissed and broke pretty fast. I've never used the charity card, and my line is typically "it's worth $x.xx to me". I don't care what it's worth to you. Sometimes it's worth less than what I pay, and might then go resell for more. That really is the way to win the game. You wanted to heklp him out. Well - you did...lol.

-
Back