Why I own a Dodge

-

GEO

Sarcasm Inc.
Reaction score
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KnvrBmhUmE"]Dodge as a Status Symbol - YouTube[/ame]

Nizzzze :D I have own nothing but Dodge (Mopar) 40 years because back when I was 16 I drove the only 1970 barracuda in a small town up in Illinois :color: all the farmer's kids (rich folks) wanted it :D I never looked back or regretted driving and building them :toothy1:

Al Bundy's Dodge is actually a Plymouth Duster.
I drive a Dodge because i like 'em.

hard to tell because the never showed a good shot of it, but in the carwash episode (get the dodge out of hell) it looks like a 70-71 duster

red, but resprayed, the trunk is brown

that episode is full of good qoutes about the dodge

al: oh, racing stripes
peggy: the dodge does not need a racing stripe, it couldnt hit 60 if you dropped it out of a plane
al: no but you could

al: that dodge is a finely tuned precision instrument , i dont want some strangers rough hands all over it
car wash employee: sir, we need the keys
:al reaches in his back pocket and hands him a screwdriver

kelly: hey daddy, im afraid i got some more bad new, i thought i'd check the lost and found...
al: oh, this oughta be good
kelly: there were no dodges, the was a nice plymouth though
peggy: oooh, al
al: i dont want a plymouth peg, i want my dodge, dagnabet
manager: dagnabet? what did you do, get the hooked on phonics: josemity sam tape?

after they loose the dodge, the carwash tries to offer all a new car,
manager: how does a new hyundai sound?
al: like an old lawnmower

Like a Lawnmower :D Good one :cheers: Thank you diymirage :glasses7:

in the episode with mr. miagi they say it is a 1971 dodge witch would make it a demon. I am sure they used many thru the years tho.

I've had a lot of Mopars and I have always had better luck with my Dodges than with my Plymouth's. I like them all. tmm

Al Bundy and his Rides...

Wikia_MWC_-_Al%27s_Dodge.png

AlBundyDodge.jpg

dodge.jpg

index.php

mwcart3561fi3.435.jpg

When I was a kid and walked to school there was a guy with a Roadrunner and a super Bee in his yard, It was not on the way but I walked past those cars every.day and thought to myself how cool they are.(The guy ended up being super cool also. He use to help the neighborhood kids build soap box cars out his scrap. I always wanted to paint mine yellow with black stripes!!) I had a million hairbrained ideas about how I could raise money and maybe buy one off him. Never did but that was the start of my MOPAR love.

I aslo grew up watchin Married with Children..alls I gotta say is Christiana Applegate....

-
Back