why is it that every goof in a new challenger wants to race me?

-
it depends what type of bike it is. i am not stupid. but my brother had a 2003 gsxr 750, and my awd mitsubishi running 32 lbs of boost used to spank on that bike. all the way up to about 110 mph, then i would let out as i was too scared of the car

Depends on the rider too....most people can't ride. Unlike a car where the most you have to worry about is traction and not missing a car. Bikes have the added worry of balance and flipping under drag conditions. Takes a long time to be worth a damn on a bike.

LOL....new challengers fast??compared to what a volkswagon..
Don't laugh. My daughter owns a Jetta, and it is pretty suprising. And yes, if you haven't been in a 6.1 standard, you would not believe a car that heavy could run that quick. I wouldn't let a pukey little mustang scare me......too much.

Don't laugh. My daughter owns a Jetta, and it is pretty suprising. And yes, if you haven't been in a 6.1 standard, you would not believe a car that heavy could run that quick. I wouldn't let a pukey little mustang scare me......too much.

low 13's ain't quick....

i agree on the rider part.... some of my friends on bikes aren't great at all. got to know how to ride... i know i can hold a wheelie from 50-100 for a good few miles

For me it's Harleys that want to deafen, I mean race me when I'm in my Duster. The only Challenger I pulled up next to wouldn't even look at me.

. And yes, if you haven't been in a 6.1 standard, you would not believe a car that heavy could run that quick.

been in one and drove/beat the hell out of a 2010 str8 6 speed challenger. runs ok but sure isn't all that impressive, especially considering the price tag. also drove a 2011 stang with the 5.0 and 6 speed. no comparison. stang will eat it alive.

I rode me fair share of *** hammers in my day and people in the medical profession refer to them as organ doners. The best rider in the world can't control what people or animals are going to do on on the highway 100+ speeds is asking for it. Sooner or later your luck will run out and the results can be life changing. Let the guy in the new Mustang or Challenger think he has the hottest thing on the planet. Just my .02

Try looking at the new Mopar Action. Mr Norm GSS street Challenger runs 9.57in the quarter. YEAH. F--K the bikes. Hunky

Try looking at the new Mopar Action. Mr Norm GSS street Challenger runs 9.57in the quarter. YEAH. F--K the bikes. Hunky

Thats not a production car and for that kind of money it should run nines..

84 Kaw 750 Turbo. Modern Gizzer suspension and brakes. Ex road race bike.
Mazda Millenium intercooler, adj. boost (20+psi) and soon to have a Nissan 280 ZX turbo and modern Kaw bodywork.
And less than Bonneville gearing.

P8220213-1.jpg

p8158090.jpg

Sorry Sonny. I watched a kid on a Honda crotch rocket broadside a deer right in front of my family. It was the sickest sight EVER! I bet he thought he was invinceable too. Another dude got hit by a Canada goose just up the road from us, on a Harley. He left a family behind, I believe.

Hell, I speed wobbled my old triple at 75 mph, and near **** my drawers.(luckily, it pulled me into a ditch, and it straightened out the bike). I sold it very quickly.

so big f'n deal.. when its your time thats it DAD. i'm not gonna live my life like a p*ssy.

oh,

and speaking of deer.. buddy of mine smoke one too. he walked away becouse he was wearing the right gear.

your pal on the harley was wearing what? a wife beater and a shull cap?

kid on the honda? shorts & sandles?

if your wobbled your tire sorry man, you f*cked up.

MtNemo,
So you had a flexi-flyer triple also ???

Just a case of too much power on a not-well thought out chassis.

-
Back