Why is "Mikey" always the stupid one?

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
Apologies to great guys named Michael, Mike, Michelangelo, or the rare guy who might be named Micrometer or Starrett

I'd had enough of "Orange County Shoppers" a LONG time ago,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and now the WX channel has this "Ice Pilots" or "Buffalo Airways."

And just like old home week, "Mikey" is an idiot

P1030737-300x265.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow5cHJx43i0"]Mikey Likes Life Cereal Commercial 1970s - YouTube[/ame]

Sealed Mikey's fate..

Here, our local auto insurer started a campaign about dumb driving habits.. and every commercial ended with "Dont be a Bob..". Well so many Bob's complained that they sent out free "Don't be a Bob" T-shirts to every registered Bob they had insured. My dad still wears his once in a while :)

Grant

I dont think Michael Jordan would agree although Michael Waltrip is strong evidence for your case.lol

I dont think Michael Jordan would agree although Michael Waltrip is strong evidence for your case.lol
Come on Mickey Waltrip is a lot smarter than he looks and acts { he'd have to be } after all he parlayed his brothers shadow into a multi-million dollar business

I gotta say, although Waltrip is a hell of a lot richer than me, he's never impressed me much.

I named my boy Michael and he was born in 2006. We picked this name based on some relatives and the fact that is was a real guys name not some made up name like some of our friends were doing including mis-spelling normal names to make it unique. I never considered the name Mikey, Mike or Michael to be associated with an idiot. Mikey was the one that understood the cereal was good.

My boss lady brings new food experiments in for lunch every so often and everyone calls me Mikey..... what can I say .... Im hungry.

What can I say. I hope you all don't think of me as a Mikey. Oh well, it's only a name with a stigma attached. tmm

Yup, Mike, I thought I made it clear "meant as a joke" but damn, two TV shows and these guys could be twin cousins!!

I named my boy Michael and he was born in 2006. We picked this name based on some relatives and the fact that is was a real guys name not some made up name like some of our friends were doing including mis-spelling normal names to make it unique. I never considered the name Mikey, Mike or Michael to be associated with an idiot. Mikey was the one that understood the cereal was good.

so true!
:cheers:

This is my new hero on primetime TV. Not a Mikey but the Chumster Rocks

Attachments

• imagesCASGWA2Z.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 187
-
Back