Why I've been snappy lately...

-
Sorry to hear of your situation, Rat rod. The earlier advice regarding Filing bankruptcy is true. I know it sucks to file, but the house will be frozen, and will force the lender to hold off. I helped a client last year with the same issue, and it has been 14 months she has been in the house, not making a payment. That allowed her to recover, and move on. Good luck, if you need any help with mortgage or title questions, just pm me.

Sorry to hear of your situation, Rat rod. The earlier advice regarding Filing bankruptcy is true. I know it sucks to file, but the house will be frozen, and will force the lender to hold off. I helped a client last year with the same issue, and it has been 14 months she has been in the house, not making a payment. That allowed her to recover, and move on. Good luck, if you need any help with mortgage or title questions, just pm me.

With the BK laws being what they are now it is not always a slam dunk anymore. Have to pass the means test in order to be able to file a 7...many states the median income is very low...and while any type of income is non-garnishable many states require that it is used in the figuring of a BK...go figure....not to mention some state the foreclose process is very quick....but by all means it may pay to and ask an attorney...quick net search says foreclosure in GA only takes a couple of months....granted a BK will slow it down but if there the funds required to file a BK are not there......some folks are stuck in the middle...if they try to drag it out by filing a BK the funds they need to secure a new place will be spent on the BK....

Every state is different,However the big variance in time frame is based on what type of loan is present on the property, and wether there is a mortgage, or deed of trust controlling the asset, and if the loan is Federally Insured, , or conventional. In my state the costs are minimal, and Attorneys structure payments. There are always ways, but the system Isn't Interested in educating the The poor guy in the muck.

No need to act all innocent. It ain't like we all ain't done it to each other at times. I am quite sure there are a few people on here who would relish in our failure. But We are gonna do everything we can to disappoint those people.

i think ur wrong nobody here would relish bad stuff on you. we all know what kinda man you are your wife knows what kinda man you are so just wait n see what the lord has in store.

all i know is if we put you and a grizzle bear in a ring i wouldnt bet my money on the grizzle bear walkin away from the fight

Well our only other iron in the fire pretty much went out today. I swear I think I am just ready to throw it in.

I wouldn't mind throwing it all in and going somewhere in the south seas and fix laptops, mopeds and lawnmowers for what I need.
Been wishing I could do that for decades.

I don't know you but I will say that I'm sorry to hear of good people going through rough times. The last 3yrs have been total choas for me. I won't go into big details but this will sum it up quick....a divorce less then a year after my son was born, 6 deaths in 7 months starting with the woman I was seeing committing suicide and ending with my little brother, irs problems, real slow/low income, almost lost my house, and on and on.

At times it was bleak. Top roman and hot dogs for breakfast...yuck. I could on and on but I won't. I have learned a few things and I'll give some advice. Take them for what their worth...

Keep your head up and positive thoughts
Someone always has it worst then you
It to shall pass
Do NOT be ashamed to ask for help...people like to help
The IRS interest compounds daily....pay them asap!
You will recover faster from a chapter 7 then a foreclose
You will be amazed at the stuff you can live without.... I haven't had TV for 3yrs

There is some good advice here. Take from it and learn. Good luck and you are in my prayers

Hang in there, we are all praying for you and thinking of you.
The sun WILL come up tomorrow.'
Remember junk yards are full of yesterday's dreams, and tomorrow's dreams are being produced every day.

I know it's hard Rob but stay positive. Misery loves company so there will always be people itching to tell you how bad things are. Kitty may have dozens of interviews but she only needs one job for everything to turn around. Miracles happen every day, we just forget to expect them. Again, stay positive bud!
well put, Hang in there Rob.......Wasnt that long ago i thought i was losing everything myself, mainly my family. Things havent been this good in a long time.........Keep the faith Rob, im thinking of the both of you.......:thumleft:

-
Back