Why?

-
Because they're stupid.

I have a 1970 Buick gsx rear spoiler on my Chevelle SS. Too me they look better then the ones on the GTO and 442.
When I owned my 85 grand prix I installed Buick GNX fender vents to help cool down the engine compartment.

I have a 1970 Buick gsx rear spoiler on my Chevelle SS. Too me they look better then the ones on the GTO and 442.
When I owned my 85 grand prix I installed Buick GNX fender vents to help cool down the engine compartment.

I saw a Toyota Celica GT RS 400 with Buick venta-ports :D

i saw that walmart crap on a 2011 dodge challenger with betty boop steering wheel and seat covers

My favorite quote about people who do stuff like that to cars, "You'd increase the value of that car by pulling **** off of it."

Regards,

Joe Dokes

I saw a Mercedes 420 in Atlanta the other day with that auto zone crap

Damn. You were in Atlanta. Butthole! That's like 70 miles away. I wouldda bought you lunch.

Saw this yesterday.

Attachments

• 100_8949 (Medium).jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 259
In my neck of the woods, the people that do that to their cars are native Spanish speakers.
If you get my drift.

I believe 3 venta-ports per side add 150 HP and four venta-ports per side add 200 HP. But with the additional horsepower a multi-level rear wing is, or will be, required for proper balance while drifting.

In my neck of the woods, the people that do that to their cars are native Spanish speakers.
If you get my drift.

We had two at work. One is still here he drives a mitsubishi lancer with a carbon fiber tribal sticker, fake vents (the glue on kind), and bullethole stickers to cover nicks and scratches.

Let's not forget the Poop Boys stick on non functional hood scoops, good for 150 additional horsepower and severe traction loss.

I don't care what other folks put on their cars thats their busness [sure it looks stupid] i personally won't do that crap to anything i own.

Damn. You were in Atlanta. Butthole! That's like 70 miles away. I wouldda bought you lunch.
I never turn down food!What was wrong with me !!!!!!LOL
tard.gif

Be glad their at least passionate about their ride, life would suck if all you seen were stock Camrys! I would never ever add any trash like that to my ride.

Be glad their at least passionate about their ride, life would suck if all you seen were stock Camrys! I would never ever add any trash like that to my ride.

I'm kinda thankful they don't like musclecars or they'd try to stick FAKE scoops and ventaports to them. They would think those make them equal to cars with functional examples.:burnout:

-
Back