Wi-Fi device detection

-
He's a relative.
You can find him, or someone who you might not know can find him.
Break both knees, left elbow and right hand in 3 places.
Not a threat of death, just some pain.
I could not deal with someone stalking me, much less my wife. Broken bones everywhere.
Crooked people are everywhere these days, hire one. Quietly. On another property, not around your car or phone.
No one else has said this as it is apparently not the sensible thing to do.
When dealing with crazies often times the sane must act like the crazy.
My 2 cents.
1685157382959.png

He's a relative.
I could not deal with someone stalking me, much less my wife. Broken bones everywhere.
Crooked people are everywhere these days, hire one. Quietly. On another property, not around your car or phone.
My 2 cents.
I do know exactly where he’s at… and where he secretly works.

He's a relative.
My 2 cents.
That's not crazy. That's old school. It's how people used to handle things like this. I agree with you.

That's not crazy. That's old school. It's how people used to handle things like this. I agree with you.
Rob while it's old School.
Posting it and how to do it with todays laws. ON A PUBLIC FORUMN.
Its just plain moronic.
Remember the woman in the news who was prosecuted for telling a guy to go Ahead kill himself.
How did that turn out?
Same thing think about it.
Before someone posts he is just telling Chris to have his bones broken, while that's bad , enough. What happenes if it goes south and he dies.

I have a friend that is constantly hacked. Changes everything, moved to another city, changed all of his accounts and even replaced his phone. After a couple months i get odd e-mails from him,which he doesent send and have sketchy links.
All this over not joining a local church group of all things. The perp is some sort of computer tech that works for law enforcement.
This guy is messing with my buddy’s neighbours, the rental agency and anything else to make my buddy’s life miserable.
So, one psycho on a mission making someones life miserable is a real thing.

A couple of my surveillance cameras have microphones and speakers, the latest one i got has a very large battery, solar panel and is efficient on power. 100 yard wifi range is common.

Don't do it. I know it's tempting, and it's something you would like to do just don't.

Really a STUPID bit of advice to post .
Oh I won’t. Once I locate this device, it’s going to have law enforcement and my lawyer all over it. It’s a mid level felony in this state to do this so he’ll get his that way. It’ll be much more satisfying to watch him sink his own boat so to speak

I have a friend that is constantly hacked. Changes everything, moved to another city, changed all of his accounts and even replaced his phone. After a couple months i get odd e-mails from him,which he doesent send and have sketchy links.
All this over not joining a local church group of all things. The perp is some sort of computer tech that works for law enforcement.
This guy is messing with my buddy’s neighbours, the rental agency and anything else to make my buddy’s life miserable.
So, one psycho on a mission making someones life miserable is a real thing.

A couple of my surveillance cameras have microphones and speakers, the latest one i got has a very large battery, solar panel and is efficient on power. 100 yard wifi range is common.

GREAT PR for the church and their membership, huh?

GREAT PR for the church and their membership, huh?
Heard a qoute once "the greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with thier lips, then walk out the door and deny Him by thier lifestyle...this is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable"

And to keep from going off track, I'll leave it at that

He is related…
Oh man....that's usually the worse kind. I pulled a gun on my pos son in law twice over the years. The 2nd time he called the cops on me when we were at a house fire where he was suspect. The cops were on my tail about half way home when they stopped me just as I turned onto the street I live on. After about 5 minutes of questions and conversation they ask me if I wanted them to go back to the house that was no longer on fire since my daughter had visible bruises which were mostly likely inflicted by him. Told the officers that I wasn't going to ask them to do that but I wouldn't complain if they did and they did. He's druggie and abusive and has been in jail many times and one time because I called the cops when the county let him out with a pending warrant....(Harris County jailers don't seen to have their stuff together.) that happened over 15 years ago and haven't heard from him since and the daughter finally saw the light and left him. She's still legally married to him but has been 'hiding' from him for about 10 years now.

Heard a qoute once "the greatest single cause of atheism in the world today is Christians, who acknowledge Jesus with thier lips, then walk out the door and deny Him by thier lifestyle...this is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable"

Oh I can tell some stories about people who profess to be Christian but really ain't. No human is perfect but many are a very long ways from it......

Oh I can tell some stories about people who profess to be Christian but really ain't. No human is perfect but many are a very long ways from it......
Funny who he quotes.
One if the most ruthless people who ever lived.
Plus a role model for how anyone who aspires to govern / rule the masses to follow.

Right out of a song by the Raggamuffin gospel.
now that's funny. Sad but funny.
I really think your an interesting individual.
I would enjoy discussing religions of the world we you. in private
We probably have a lot in common.

Don't forget hardwiring also, if their is a phone jack in the barn and you have DSL or CAT cable the perp could be vamped into it. Power over ethernet.

Don't forget hardwiring also, if their is a phone jack in the barn and you have DSL or CAT cable the perp could be vamped into it. Power over ethernet.

Power over Ethernet requires specific network gear that requires power.

Power over Ethernet requires specific network gear that requires power.
Power over Ethernet is perfect for powering low-to-medium power devices like cameras, wireless access points, intercom systems, and keyless entry devices that can make use of both power and connectivity in a single cable.

Also Powerline Ethernet, many possible scenarios are possible since we don,t know all the details

Last edited:
Power over Ethernet is perfect for powering low-to-medium power devices like cameras, wireless access points, intercom systems, and keyless entry devices that can make use of both power and connectivity in a single cable.

Yes, if you have the correct network gear to provide power over Ethernet capability... Ffs

Right out of a song by the Raggamuffin gospel.
now that's funny. Sad but funny.
I really think your an interesting individual.
I would enjoy discussing religions of the world we you. in private
We probably have a lot in common.
Thanks

I wont bring out the details in here, but I believe there is one truth, and that truth is the same for everyone
But part of that truth is that you get to choose weather or not you accept it

Thanks

I wont bring out the details in here, but I believe there is one truth, and that truth is the same for everyone
But part of that truth is that you get to choose weather or not you accept it
Agree. Some folks though can't accept the truth if it's right in front of them, and that's not just about their faith.
I've never tried to change anyone's beliefs. That's not my place.
Ok back to the original topic. This thread has gone sideways enough.

Maybe use this as an opportunity to buy a thermal imaging rifle scope or monocular and look for a hot spot.

May have found the source. Electrician will be here to confirm on Tuesday. Spy 110 outlet

-
Back