Wicked Bad Cordoba

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I hadn't just bought a 75 Dart I would be seriously thinking of buying this. Explaining to my girlfriend why my Mopar collection is getting bigger is going to hard enough. The dart is going to be my airport car. That Cordoba is wicked and bad. Ricardo Montabon would be creaming in his slacks if he saw it! Here's a shameless bump for you.

HEY....what's a girlfriend worth....at least 2 - 3 Mopars - just a suggestion. Mopars are for ever...:clock:

Here are some interior shots: Dash, door panels, rear seat , are near perfect. carpet is decent, headliner is starting to sag on drivers side. front seats are new, but as you can see, don't match. original seats are included but need re-upholstered.

cordoba 001.jpg

cordoba 002.jpg

cordoba 003.jpg

cordoba 004.jpg

if my blazer would sell for what it is worth i would fly up and get it lol. that is bamf i love it:) you wouldnt wanna trade for a 99 zr2 blazer 5 speed would you lol lol lol (if so ur looney and we need to check u into the institution lol) nice car and very clean

Thanks for all the positive comments guys, Price is now $3850, I REALLY want to start my big block Duster build !

any chance of trading it for a 70 340 4-speed duster???????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back