-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hypermite

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
1978 Chrysler Cordoba, Shaved & de-chromed,custom black paint, strong running 400 big block Mopar. Wieand dual plane aluminum intake manifold,Edelbrock performer carb, Mopar Performance headers with 2-1/2 mandrel bent exhaust,100 shot nitrous(13.41 @ 104 tested at Renegade raceway in Yakima) rebuilt 727 automatic transmission, 8-3/4 rear axle with 3.55 sure grip ,15" Eagle alloy rims with 235-60 front & 295-50 rear BF Goodrich radial TA's, power: Brakes,steering,windows,locks,trunk. dark tint windows, rear spoiler , ram charger hood scoops, new front seats, & Grant wood grain s/wheel. 140 mph speedo, tachometer. Washington state Collector car plates, so you never have to buy tabs again!! Car has been in both Car Craft & Mopar Action magazines !!This car is badder than Darth Vader, Dick Cheney, & the Terminator COMBINED ! Headliner is begining to sag & clearcoat on roof is not perfect,Someone get here with 4100 dollars before I change my mind !

I'm selling this bad boy to finance my big block Duster project.

197.jpg

203.jpg

200.jpg

Nice treatment on that cordoba .You can probably tell from my avatar I like black cars.Good luck on the sale .:-D

That is one badass car, and sounds like a great deal to me at $4100. I'm too far and don't have any money anyway (why do I keep coming to this section!?)

Holy crap,that thing would kick Darth Vaders ***!

Nice ride and well worth the price IMHO. If I had the cash I'd come get it today as Im not far (trail,b.c).

I like.:cheers: Mopar Muscle did a build on a '78 back in 1995 dubbed "Moby Doba" which was pretty sweet. Greg Rager was responsible.

But does it have Corinthian leather?
YES! The back seat is perfect, but the fronts were faded & had some rips, so I replaced them with some race style buckets from Summit, they are black, so they dont match the dark tan interior, but they ARE pretty comfy. the original seats will come with the car too.

Wish I had the money to get that, that is one awesome car. And quite a deal for 4100 clams. I hope it finds a good new owner!

I had an 80 Mirada (a J-body) which I believe was built on the same chassis as your Cordoba, I could be wrong? It was my attempt at a family car, lol, I did enjoy all of the power features and the smooth and quiet ride though. It`s a beautiful car and $4100.00 seems like a fair price, good luck with the sale and the Duster.

I love that car but if someone would pull up with that thing to pick my Daughter up for a date I'd have to kill them LOL.

+1 shneiderman an Abodywantedinmi!

I just bout a dart not too long ago an i stil come to look on here
an see whats for sale!

Thats one hell of a cordoba!
4100,seems like an awesome deal!
Someones gonna get a badass car!

If I hadn't just bought a 75 Dart I would be seriously thinking of buying this. Explaining to my girlfriend why my Mopar collection is getting bigger is going to hard enough. The dart is going to be my airport car. That Cordoba is wicked and bad. Ricardo Montabon would be creaming in his "Corinthian leather" slacks if he saw it! Here's a shameless bump for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back